'You're my good girl', he mumbles with his mouth on mine. 'And good girls deserve a reward.'

How could I not?

I can feel him climax when his body trembles underneath my hands. But when he's done, he doesn't roll over to be done with it, like my previous partners would usually do. He knows I haven't finished yet, so he reaches for the nightstand beside the bed and grabs something from a drawer.

'What are you doing?' I ask him curiously, panting heavily.

'Trust me, you'll like it', is his mysterious response.

'It isn't something weird, is it ooooh...'

My question is answered when he presses a vibrator against the most sensitive spot between my legs and turns it on.

It's been a long time since I felt something like this. I didn't exactly pack my sex toys when we fled our house all those years ago. But I'm suddenly regretting that decision.

My body being already excited, the touch is almost too much to bear. I reach back to grab the matress above my head because I have to hold on to something and my body arches and convulses, trying to cope with the intense pleasure.

Negan moves his lips up to my neck and sucks the skin so hard, I'm sure it will leave a mark. He does it again on my collarbone and then he kisses his way down to my breast to slide his tongue slowly over my nipple.

My mouth has fallen open without my noticing and I gasp and moan continuously, unable to do anything else.

I've closed my eyes but when I feel Negan's lips leave my body, I open then to look at him and find him staring at me intently.

'You look so fucking hot when you come, Christina', he says, grinning broadly.

I can't respond to that, because at that moment, every feeling in my body reaches its limit and my body seems to explode. All I can do is moan and Negan disappears from my vision when my eyes roll back.

This is fucking heaven.

After we're done, we lie in each other's arms while we try to come back to our senses. Afterwards, Negan took off his jacket and shirt after all, stating he was too fucking hot after what we'd done. So I run my hand thoughtlessly over his naked chest while he cuddles me against him.

I feel happy about my decision, but in the aftermath of our excitement, one big concern comes to the surface again. It's a concern I'm not looking forward to dealing with but I'm afraid I'll have to do it soon.

'How am I going to tell Ella about this?' I ask, staring up at the ceiling. She'll never understand. For God's sake, she sneaked out to try and kill him not too long ago. A tight knot appears in my stomach when I even only think about how she'll react.

'I'm sure she'll understand', Negan says, trying to console me. But I snort loudly in response.

'She'll hate me for this.'

'How could she ever hate you?' he asks, chuckling slightly. I don't laugh with him. Clearly, he's never spent much time with Ella. This isn't going to be easy.

'We'll see', I say softly. 'I'll tell her tomorrow.'

'Well, you're free to flee here if she needs time to cool off. I'll tell my wives tomorrow too.'

His wives. That entire ordeal is still competely crazy to me. Again I'm struck by the thought that I'm crazy to choose to be with a man like that. But people can change, right?

Another thought hits me. Some of his wives made deals with him, they received important things in exchange for being with him. I don't want them to lose whatever they need because of me.

'So, what's going to happen to them?' I ask him. 'Will you give them jobs at the Sanctuary or something?'

'Yeah, I was thinking I'd give them some points to get started, and then they can earn their living like everyone else.'

It's a little unsettling that he talks about them like he doesn't really care. He must have spent a lot of time with these women, right? But then again, they didn't seem to care much for him either. Maybe they all just looked at it like a sort of business transaction. It's weird to me, but I guess as long as everyone's consenting to it...

'I did hear that you gave some of them stuff like meds or whatever, for their families', I continue cautiously. Because I'm not sure if he likes me to interfere with this. 'Are they still going to have access to that?'

He turns to look at me and for a second I think I've said the wrong thing. But then he smiles.

'See, this is why I like you. Making sure everyone's taken care of.'

He presses a kiss onto my forehead and rubs my shoulder. I find myself smiling involuntarily.

'I'll make sure they've got whatever they need, okay?'

'Good', I say relieved. Enough people are gonna be upset about this relationship. This way, I don't think those women will be a part of that group.

I'm so comfortable lying here with Negan, I'd love to close my eyes and go to sleep. But at that moment, my stomach decides to draw all attention by rumbling loudly.

'Oh shit', Negan grins. 'Don't tell me you haven't eaten yet.'

'I came straight here', I say defensively, feeling a little embarrassed.

'Couldn't wait to be with me, huh?' he says proudly.

'I knew I couldn't think about anything else until I talked to you', I admit.

'Well, I'm certainly glad you did', Negan says, sounding satisfied. 'I can have some food brought up for you?'

'No, it's okay', I say, a little reluctantly. 'I'll find Ella and have dinner with her.'

I'd like to have one more nice night with her. After I tell her tomorrow, I'm sure it's going to be a while before that happens again...

'Alright, baby', Negan says, untangling me from his arm, but only to lie on his side and take my face into hands. 'I have some shit to do anyway. But I wanna see you tomorrow. After you tell her.'

'You will', I say, feeling a flutter of excitement at the prospect.

He smiles and kisses me softly. Then I get out of the bed to make myself decent again. He does too, though it's less work for him since he never took his jeans off.

By the door, he kisses me one more time and before I leave, I throw my arms around him to hug him tightly and take in the smell of him.

I am his and he is mine.

It's exciting.
It's terrifying.

'Can't wait to see you tomorrow, baby', he mumbles into my hair.

'Me neither.'