I couldn't bring myself to answer him and I could tell it fueled his ego even more.God,I hated myself for being so weak but I hated him the most.He was a criminal,a alcoholic,weed-smoking prick, and he was openly running his eyes over my chest.I followed his gaze and realized that I'd forgotten to fasten the very first two buttons,giving him a nice peek at the pink lace I was wearing.

He had absolutely no shame and his intense gaze made me wonder what he thought of it.I wondered if he liked the underwear I was wearing,wondered if he'd draw himself closer,graze his big and rough hands over my soft skin.I wondered if he wondered about toying with my nipples.

My panties dampened.

"What was it ya said," his eyes lazily dragged from my chest back up to my heated face.I licked my cracked lips,my clammy hands trying to fist in the material of my pencil skirt. "Ya wanted something different huh?" He whispered,towering above me yet leaning into me.His neck was craned down,staring into my eyes as I stared up into his own.

He had no right being this tall.

"A night to..enjoy yourself."

"Fuck..you." I whispered breathlessly.

"Nah," he growled out and I felt the immense throb between my legs harden uncontrollably. A shiver rushed down my spine at the pussy clamping sound,my throat turned dry. "Fuck you."

And then it happened.

He grabbed the back of my neck,clamping his large paw at the base and shoving me flush against his chest,his mischievous lips clashing with my own.Before the next second,he grabbed me at the waist and rammed me against the wall,the fridge shaking to the side as he held me closer.I couldn't help but let out a painful cry,my mouth being forced open as his tongue protruded without permission,taking my own and sucking it mercilessly.

He plundered his tongue against my own,wrapping it around mine and sucking every moan from my throat.

My first kiss was taken by one of the boys at the orphanage.Unfortunately it was a long time ago and I have no clue on what it was like so I can't say.I've kissed both Suguru and Satoru-we were drunk at the time-and I was too hazy to even remember.

Bottom line was,I've kissed before.

But I don't think I've ever been kissed like this before.

I've never experienced something so moving.It was brutally wild and raw,not passionate or affectionate.He didn't give two fucks about the art of sweet romance but rather harsh and determined.He knew exactly what he wanted and did just that when my legs tightened around his torso.He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth,rolled it between his teeth and drew a loud whimper from my throat.

I couldn't think as common sense blurred,my surroundings didn't matter and the moment I ran my hands up his muscular arms,I knew I had lost and succumbed to his touch. He was rough and unnerving so if harsh is what he met me with than harsh was what I'd give back.

I cupped my hand over his head,my fingers fisting into the soft locks of his raven hair.I yanked him closer,kissed him deeper as I plunged my tongue into his mouth,trying to find his rhythm and trying to keep up with him.A heat I didn't know I held,exploded deep within me and as my thighs tightened around his torso,I bucked my hips into his own,feeling his straining cock shove into me blindly.

He drew a loud whimper from my throat,his hand gripping my hips as he forced me to stop.He didn't allow any ounce of pleasure I desired and just as I tried pulling away,he lift me up in one sharp swoop,planting me straight onto the counter.He didn't give me any chance to pull away,not as his teeth dug into my bottom lip and not as he grabbed onto the coffee and sugar jars,shoving them aside for more space.