"Of course, I am excited. I mean we will be the power couple, we will rule the business world."

"Isn't it too fast?"

"I love her. She loves me. Love and marriage are not two different things for me. If I chose to love her, that means I chose to marry her."

Bright shut his eyes close in irritation as he heard Jungkook continue. "I knew the moment we fell in love, that we are going to marry one day. Why not soon?"

.

"NOOO! This can't be happening... NO!" Lisa screamed on top of her lungs, throwing everything in the living room, breaking them into pieces.

"Kim Taehyung! You bastard!! Why!!!!!" She screamed. Her mind was clouded. The only thing running on her mind was to destroy Kim Taehyung.

"What do I do? What do I do?" She chanted like a maniac, looking for a way to cause him pain that she was feeling but 100 times more.

Death is something easy. She wants him to die every second of the day, living like a corpse. She wants him to suffer.

Suddenly she heard the doorbell. She looked at the screen and found Jungkook on the other side of the door. Then it clicked her.

She smirked and looked around the room. She found a broken vase and picked up a sharp piece. She placed it on her wrist and slit them.

She stopped the flowing blood with her other hand and rushed to their bedroom. She walked into the bathroom and got in the bathtub as the doorbell rang continuously.

Jungkook was getting impatient, he wanted to see the shine in Lisa's eyes when he proposes her. He can't wait to start a new life with her.

He used his spare keys and got inside the penthouse. He frowned when he saw the condition of the living room.

"Lisa..." He called carefully walking, trying to avoid the glass even though he had his shoes on. His eyes laded on few drops of blood on the floor.

"Shit." He rushed to their room and found it empty. She ran towards the bathroom and widened his eyes in shock when he saw Lisa in the tub, water turned red.

He immediately picked her up from the tub and wrapped his handkerchief around her wound, waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

"Lisa... Lisa..." He called patting her cheeks. Soon the ambulance arrived, and they rushed her to the hospital.

.

On the other hand, Kim Taehyung unaware of the storm his is causing in someone else's heart. He doesn't even remember Lisa or company.

He put the trophy next to mother's picture and spoke.

"This is just a beginning mom. I hope you are proud of me. I miss you. I wish you were here with me." He took a deep breath and held the trophy.

"I will never let my mind waver from CELIO. I will protect it like a baby. Nothing and no one can stop me or divert my attention away from CELIO." He spoke with confidence and determination in his voice.

.

"Make sure that the media doesn't know about this."

Bright nodded at Jungkook's order before he asked in concern. "Are you okay, hyung?

"Didn't you hear doctor say that Lisa will be fine? I am fine." Jungkook casually replied. Bright shook his head and left to take care of things in his absence.

Jungkook walked into Lisa's room and saw her sitting on the bed while hugging her knees to her chest.

Jungkook walked towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder, bringing her out of trance. She flinched and looked at him with tears in her eyes.