Chapter 1

Selina Kyle was a wanted criminal.
A famous jewel thief who'd been on the run for years. Dodging gotham police at every turn.
But as Bruce Wane watched her practically waltz into the museum. Elegantly stepping over security lasers with those glossy black knee-high boots and infamous mask.
He knew today was the day he put an end to her crimes.

He swooped down from his place in the rafters. Silently dropping onto the marble floor behind her.

She continued on her way to the famous gotham diamond exhibit. Unaware of her pursuer.

Selina dodged more lasers. Bending and stepping with practiced ease.

The red light caught on her glossy outfit, drawing attention to her features.
High cheekbones, glossy lips, lythe body, claw-like nails, full breasts-

Bruce silently cursed himself and focused his attention back to the lasers. Pulling out a small black device from his utility belt.

He pressed a button on the side before placing it onto the security panel on the wall beside him.
The device buzzed and the panel beeped with a small green light.
The lasers blinked off allowing him to follow the criminal into the exhibit.

He returned the device to his belt before heading after her.

By the time he caught up, Catwoman had already reached the Russifer Diamond.
She flicked out a nail on her right hand, using it to effortlessly slice through the glass display.
She reached in through the hole she made and pulled out the large diamond.
She hesitated when she picked up the large diamond. Expecting loud alarms to fill her ears.
Instead, silence.

Frowning, she turned it over in her hand watching it gleam and sparkle in the dull lighting.

"Why aren't you stopping me, Bruce?"
She asked into the silence.
She knew he was there the whole time.
So much for stealth.

Behind her, Bruce flexed his hands, preparing for a fight. Leather gloves squeaking quietly.

"I will stop you. You're reign of crime ends tonight."
He stepped forward, his voice hoarse and his face like granite.
Solid and emotionless, like usual.

She stuffed the priceless diamond inro her bag. Grinning wickedly.
"We both know that's not true, darling."

Catwoman turned to face him.
A smug look on her face half-hidden by her famous mask and goggles.

"Don't look so smug. I'm serious. Give me the diamond. Now."
He said sternly, holding out his hand.

She only grinned. "No thanks, bat's. This one's mine. I need it."
Selina turned on her heel and began to walk out the exhibit.

She made it all of two steps before he landed in front of her. His cape silently drifting to the floor behind him.
"You don't need the Russifer Diamond. Not after all the other shit you've stolen. Give it back before I take it from you."
He growled and stepped forward. Reaching for the diamond hidden in her bag.

"Oh, but I do need it, Bruce darling."
She replied smoothly, backing away.

'The orphanage needs the money.'
She almost added. But he wouldn't understand. Besides, that would be telling her agenda. It would cause more problems if he actually knew why she did what she did.

He growled again, the sound deep in his throat before lunging for the bag.
She quickly side-stepped him, before bolting for the door behind him.

"Selina!" He snapped. Running after her. All attempts at stealth thrown to the wind as he hurried after her. The thudding of his combat boots echoing through the once quiet museum.