𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 feeling pretty bummed out

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 feeling pretty bummed out. We had discovered that the box on the train that was supposed to contain the cross was a fake. I watched on as JJ wrapped his arms around Big John from behind. I smiled at my boyfriend's happiness.

I sent her a small nod as we moved closer to the group. The older man had noticed our presence and moved to sit into the hammock as John B beckoned us to sit with the Pogues.

"We went to the archives in Charleston and it was a dead end." He finished explaining. I frowned at his words as the story didn't seem to be adding up but I didn't question it.

Pope looked down, "So that's the gold, the cross and now El Dorado. We're three for three, guys. The streak continues." He threw his empty beer van to the grass out of annoyance.

"I'll see you guys later," Kiara said before leaving the Chateau after Pope. I sent her a small smile, silently asking her if she was okay.

She replied with a nod as the blonde boy stood from his seat, "I'm going fishing. Thanks for the beer." He placed a kiss on my head before leaving too.

"I'll see you guys later." I smiled before following after my boyfriend.

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 a lot in the past few days. Big John was taken to South America by Singh, Sarah cheated on John B with Topper and then John B was arrested after knocking out Topper at Kiara's family party. Kie had invited me, Riley, Milo and Phoebe but we decided against it.

The Cameron girl had called us all to the Chateau. Everyone was waiting outside for John B and Sarah to arrive, "Hey, thanks for waiting." The blonde girl smiled, "Look who decided to come home."

JJ chuckled, "You've gotta be kidding me."

"I have something that I wanna share with you guys." She spoke up, "I can get us down to the Orinoco."

Pope scoffed, "Are you serious?"

She nodded, "Yeah, my dad's gonna let us use the plane. We lay low tonight and then wheels up first thing in the morning."

The dark-skinned boy frowned, "Your dad actually helping us?"

"I talked to him. He'll do it." The girl confirmed.

Cleo spoke up, "So we trusting Ward now?"

"Trust Sarah." Kie smiled.

I nodded. I knew Ward would do anything for his oldest daughter.

"I also just have one more thing to say." The blonde girl said as JJ wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "Since we've gotten back from the island, I've done some things that I regret. A lot." She said, looking over to the brunette boy beside her.

John B nodded, "Yeah, I think we've all done a thing or two that we regret."

"And Poguelandia." The Cameron girl continued, "It's all I've been able to think about. We were all together on that island, and it was a good thing, and I don't wanna ruin a good thing. I just wanna know, are we still all in? Are we still all together? Because I am."