𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 gathered at The Wreck

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 gathered at The Wreck. John B was thankfully okay and only had a concussion and a broken arm.

"I'm sorry. Your staying where?" Kiara whisper-yelled. The group were seated inside and John B was telling us how Ward Cameron was now his legal guardian.

"Tannyhill." He shrugged.

The girl frowned, "So you're living with Sarah Cameron?"

The brunette pinched his eyebrows together, "Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out. And it's way better than foster care."

"So, are you like, dating your sister now?" I joked to which the boy scrunched his face up in disgust. The group let out a few giggles at my comment.

Pope leaned back in his chair, "Do you have a membership to the clubs now?" He asked.

John B shrugged in response. "What about those golf carts they drive around? Do you get one of them?" JJ asked, taking a sip of the drink Kie had bought him and placing me in his lap.

"Does it come with a sweater vest, or do you have to buy one of them on your own?" The Heyward boy continued the teasing.

"You promised," Kie spoke up and I didn't miss the tiny break in her voice. "You said you weren't with her."

"Yeah, John B." I shrugged. "Don't know what you can say to lie your way out now."

"Bro, own it. She got you." JJ agreed.

The Carrera girl spoke, "If you want to hang out with them, that's fine. But I'm letting you know right now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah or Liv."

I raised my hand, "If Kie's out, I'm out."

JJ nodded jokingly, "If Hayley's out, I'm out."

"Do you guys see them here?" The Routledge boy asked sarcastically. "A little focus would be fantastic. We've got the map."

"It's out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." The blonde complained.

Kie brought her head up to look at us, "It's because the coast has changed."

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed," Pope told us.

"What about the old forts?" I suggested.

"Battery Jasper," Kie said, pointing at it on the map. We could actually find this Royal Merchant gold.

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 a house where supposedly the gold was. The Twinkie pulled to a stop and we all jumped out of the van.

"Not the Crain house," I mumbled under my breath. There had been a lot of stories told around the OBX about Mrs Crain. Apparently, she murdered her husband and she's crazy but I'm not sure if I believe it.