𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 my sister at home, I headed to the Chateau to try and find JJ

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 my sister at home, I headed to the Chateau to try and find JJ. As I approached, I could see coloured lights around the back of the house and hear people shouting. "Or literally given it to any charity." I heard Kiara yell as I got closer.

"Or you could have helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well," Pope added.

"Exactly," Olivia yelled.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked as I reached the four. JJ was in a hot tub looking like he was close to tears.

To my surprise, the blonde stood up showing his bruised torso. "I didn't do that. I got a hot tub. For my friends. I got a hot tub for my friends. You know what? No, you know what? Screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family." He sobbed.

Tears were streaming down my face at the sight of the boy, "J," I whispered.

"I got this for you. Guys, look what I did for you. All right? Look at this. No, Hales stop being emotional. It's fine, okay?" He carried on. I didn't know what to say to him so I climbed into the water and let him cry into my shoulder. My clothes stuck to my skin but I didn't care. I only cared about JJ. "I just couldn't do it. I can't take him anymore. I was going to kill him."

"It's okay, baby. I'm here." I whispered into his ear as I rubbed his back comfortingly. His arms tightened around my waist and he hid his face in my neck. It actually broke me to see him like this. I couldn't understand how Luke could do this to his son. But I knew one thing, Luke Maybank was going to pay and rot in hell.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, JJ and I were sat with our feet dipped in the hot tub. Olivia, Pope and Kiara were testing out the winch that they were going to use to get the gold out of the well. "How's it feeling?" Pope questioned the two girls who was on top of it."

"It feels good." She smiled.

The Heyward boy nodded, "Okay, I'm taking you down."

The Carrera girl hummed in response before JJ spoke up, "John B pulling a Houdini."

I frowned, "Yeah, has anyone heard from him?" I asked. The boy had supposedly gone fishing with Ward Cameron and hadn't been back for a while.

"I've got my scholarship interview tomorrow. We've gotta get this done." The boy panicked.

I laughed, "Pope, don't worry. You're gonna get that scholarship.

"Speak of the devil." The blonde boy smiled as he saw his friend approaching the group. "Dude, I set up the entire winch to pull up the gold and everything." He lied.

Pope scoffed, "No, he did not. I did that."

"John B," Kie called out to him when we didn't get a response from the boy. Anxiety rose inside of me. Something had definitely happened on that boat.