𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 fell out of its space that was embedded in the wood and down onto some pillows that we had placed on the floor

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 fell out of its space that was embedded in the wood and down onto some pillows that we had placed on the floor. We all held onto the gold as we tried our best to move it out of the church and into the Twinkie but it was very heavy.

Suddenly, Pope let go of his edge of the cross and collapsed onto the church seats behind him. I frowned in worry, "Pope, are you okay?" I asked.

His breathing became shallow as he struggled to get his words out, "Guys, I'm not okay. Guys."

His eye suddenly became puffy as he struggled to breathe, "He's having an allergic reaction." Kiara realised.

Riley scoffed in disbelief, "How many times did he get stung?"

His eyes suddenly rolled to the back of his as he fell unconscious. This sent me into panic mode as John B and JJ reached for his body to take him to the Twinkie.

I followed them out in a panic as Olivia stayed behind to try and hide the cross in case Limbrey showed up.

"Sarah, Hayley, I didn't hide it well enough." The blonde girl panicked as she followed us out of the church.

"Don't worry Liv." I told her, "We've gotta get Pope some help."

"Keep his legs elevated," Sarah called out as I jumped into the vehicle beside him.

I frowned, "JJ, how about we go to Ricky's?" I suggested. Ricky was his cousin who was a paramedic.

His eyes lit up, "Yes, yes. That's perfect. I'll drive."

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 JJ's cousin's house fairly quickly. JJ and John B were busy helping Pope out of the truck and I quickly ran to his front door, "Ricky, it's Hayley. We really need your help. Please." I called out to him, "Ricky, he can't breathe."

The man was quick to open the door only wearing shorts. He frowned at my words, "Who can't breathe?"

"It's Pope," I explained as he came up the driveway.

"Holy shit." He muttered, "Hang tight. I've gotta get my kit."

Riley ran past me as she cleared a table to lay Pope on. The two boys helped him on there as he appeared to be coming in and out of consciousness.

The older boy ran back into the room with his First Aid kit, "Okay, what's wrong with him?" He asked.

"Wasps." Sarah replied, "He's allergic."

He nodded understandingly, "Okay, here, I have a paediatric dose of epinephrine."

"Is that gonna be enough?" Sarah questioned because Pope wasn't a kid.

He nodded, "It is ten times a normal dose. So if it doesn't stop his heart, it'll help him. But I've gotta use the whole thing or it won't work and I'm not going down if he dies."