✧ chapter 15 ✧

Start from the beginning

"they told us our school would be starting at 9AM, y/n. didn't you read our class' group chat?"

you gasped and quickly opened your chats. you saw that there was a message from gojo-sensei about how today's school would be delayed thanks to the road closure to give time for everyone who had to take that street to arrive through a different path. 

HOW COULD I MISS THIS-

you then saw your other chats and saw an unread message from nobara.

nobara
yoooo y/n!!

nobara
have you seen the new schedule??

nobara
they're going to move the classes around and ART CLASS IS THE LAST ONE!

nobara
so i'm prob gonna come when it starts :D

WAIT WHAT?! 

you then reopened your class's group chat and saw a file sent by gojo-sensei that said NEW schedule~! once you opened it you saw that the classes was reduced obviously due to the delayed starting time and the art class was going to be on... the last period. and the first one is... physics.

"WAIT WHAT??!! WE'RE HAVING PHYSICS FIRST?!"

itadori nodded.

"yeah. so?"

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I COULD'VE JUST LOUNGE AROUND AT HOME AND WAIT UNTIL PHYSICS CLASS IS OVER AND START WALKING TO SCHOOL?!"

itadori furrowed his eyebrows.

"isn't that the same as skipping school, y/n?"

you rolled your eyes.

"so what? at least i'm still coming for the other classes."

"but that's not allowed!!"

you face palmed knowing itadori was always the obedient kid.

"whatever."

you then made your way to your seat and buried your head on your crossed arms above the table. you then turned your head to the right but still rested above your arms.

"say, megumi. why is there a road closure anyway? i thought they do these kind of things at night, right?"

"there was a major car accident yesterday. the road got damaged pretty badly since it was a huge truck that got involved. if they only work to fix it at night there's no saying when it's going to be done. they're hoping to finish it today so everything can go back to normal tomorrow. it's all over the news, y/n. didn't you see it?"

you closed your eyes and sighed.

"nah. i was too busy thinking about something else."

megumi tilted his head while looking at you.

"oh? what?"

you flipped your head to other way, avoiding his gaze.

"nothing important."

suddenly you saw itadori pop out of nowhere into your field of vision. he had a childish excited look on his face and his head was tilted to the right.

"IS IT ABOUT THE NEW BAKERY THAT'S OPENING TODAY?? I COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT THINKING ABOUT HOW GOOD IT WOULD TASTE! THE AD LOOKED SOOOO GOOD~ I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT AFTER SCHOOL!!"

itadori then had this glistening look in his eyes and you sighed.

"i don't give a damn about bakeries, itadori."

he didn't seem to hear you though as he kept blabbering about chocolate filling or whatnot. you then buried your head once more and after a while you opened your chats again.