CHAPTER 39: Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"Mom, Grandma" she said with her bloody lips.

"You'll be fine, just breath okay.. I'll try healing you" Old Racheal said and blue lights emit from her hand, Diana's pain began to reduce bit by bit.

"I thought Dracula could sense if she is in trouble?" Lizzy asked.

"Evanora casted a spell so Dracula won't sense her" Old Racheal explained.

Lizzy watched Diana's eyes closed before she look back at Lilith.

"Hang on alright.. You'll be fine now, Mara is taking care of Evanora" Scott said and take a quick glance at the two Supernatural being fighting like crazy.

"Motherfucker!!" Mara roared attacking Evanora with the strength remaining in her.

Evanora grabbed blocked her punch. "Stop wasting your time" she said before kicking Mara hard on the stomach.

Mara flew several feet away but didn't fall, her eyes glows the more as she look up at Evanora.

"Time to get serious" she muttered packing her hair into bun, then her own personal sword appeared in her right hand. The blade was surrounded with purple lights. Most of her energy is drain but she is going to fight with all it takes.

Evanora smirked as her black sword flew back to her. "I don't mind killing a Demon Lord first" she said before charging at her.

Their sword collided and sparks could be seen at the tip, both woman glared at each other while swinging their sword dangerously.

"Scotty" Lilith called weakly and Scott looked down at her.

"Don't say a word yet, I'll find a way to get you treated" he said.

"I love you" she said and Scott fell into a trance for a second. "I really do love you Scott.. you ignoring me for days.. r.. really hurts you know?"

"I.. I love you too.. sorry I realized that so late so please don't leave me okay? Just keep your eyes open for me" he said then kissed her forehead.

Tiana and Philip gave each other a quick look and sigh.

Hearing this, Marisa turned her gaze to Old Racheal.

"I'm Martha's bloodline right, does that mean that I'm also a witch?" She asked but Old Racheal turned quiet.

"I am?" Marisa eyes widened as realization hits her.

"You don't need the power anyway" Old Racheal said.

"Maybe I do.. teach me how to use them, I wanna help that girl" she said.

Old Racheal told her the word to say and she went towards Lilith. She stretched her arm to her and repeat the word Old Racheal had said.

Immediately, silver lights came out of her palm and it surrounded Lilith. Though the power was weak but it still help in the healing.

"Thanks" Scott said to Marisa and she gave him a small smile.

°°°

~CAFE~

"Shit!" The manager cursed under his breath as he hid himself behind his counter.

There were three rogue creatures in the cafe.

He was in the bathroom with his headphone on when the chaos started.

"Oh.. someone please save me" he muttered on his spot.

He heard a snarling sound above him and he slowly looked. One of the rogue creature spotted him.

"Arghh!!!" He screamed his lung out and ran out of his placed, he quickly bought of his hidden gun and began to shoot at it. However, the bullet didn't work on them, it only made them angrier.