CHAPTER 37: Deep slumber

Start from the beginning

°°°

"Let me down you motherfucker!!!" Ciara yelled hitting the guy carrying her on her shoulder, she kept on hitting his back but the guy didn't budge.

He dropped her on a chair, she tried to move but Cassiel froze her on her spot.

"Fuck you!!" She yelled.

"Stay here rat.. don't go out okay?" He said snapping his hand, her body got tied up immediately and her eyes widened.

"What are you doing, take me back before I'll kick your balls again!" She yelled stubbornly.

Cassiel looked down at his member and back at her. "That's never gonna happen again and if it does, I would be harsh on you" he warned.

"Oh trust me, I'm going to do that every fucking second I have the chance to.. bastard"

Immediately the word left her full lips, Cassiel eyes changed immediately. He grabbed her hair harshly and drew his lips close to her ear.

"I fucking hate it when someone calls me bastard, be careful girl" he said coldly and Ciara finally turned silent.

Her chest was moving up and down as a result of her heavy breaths. Cassiel gaze moved down to her chest, part of her boobs were visible to him. He traced his gaze up to her neck where the mark is and finally to her lower wet lips.

Her warm breath was hitting his face and for some reason he kept on staring at her lips.

'What's he doing?' Ciara asked herself. Before she knew it, Cassiel moved his lips to hers and gently captured her lower lips.

Strange sensation hit him hard the moment he did that. He gently sucked and pulled her lower lip, then stop and do the same thing again. Before he knew it, he slide his warm tongue into her mouth.

She taste like heaven! Their lips went wild against each other as Cassiel was still holding her hair with his right hand.

Ciara lost her senses and found herself responding to the man she hated. His lips assaulting hers was just so hard to resist, who would have thought this dickhead could kiss her like this. She found herself wanting more.

This wasn't different for Cassiel, he was imagining himself pinning her naked body under him while thrusting himself into her.

His second hand went under her blouse, to her right boobs and his finger gently assault her right nipple sending her body on fire.

Ciara was the one who got to her senses after a while of the hot kiss and her eye widened. She broke the kiss and looked the other way.

Did she? Did she just kiss him?

Cassiel quickly compose himself and withdraw his hand.

"You're to stay here till daybreak" he said.

"No! Get me out of here!!" She yelled and the next moment, her nose was covered by a piece of cloth and then she passed out.

°°°

Diana gasped out loud and felt herself drawn into somewhere. She opened her eyes, and to to her surprise, she was in her room!

She has her laptop before her as her favorite game was still playing on it.

"Run away but we running in circles.." she heard her earphone play and she quickly removed it from her ear.

'What's going on?' she asked herself and her phone rang disturbing her thought. The name 'Scott' flashed on her screen and she slowly picked it up.

"Hello" she said lightly while her eyes stayed widened.