CHAPTER 37: Deep slumber

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?" Scott muttered as rogue creatures burst into the palace. The all look like the zombie in movies with totally black eyes, no hair and ugly face.

The guard dragged the Queen and lead her where she could be safe.

Lizzy just stood in her place with her eyes glued to Alicia, she is still recovering from the shock.

"Liz!!!" Scott yelled grabbing her hand, seeing her face he yelled. "Snap out of it Liz, let's get out of here!"

They turn to leave but one of the rogue creature appeared in front of them, it creepily raised his head to them and snare.

"Okay! This is fucked up, why does it feel like I'm in a fucking zombie movie?" Scott freaked out sweeping his head backwards, his hand was still holding Lizzy's.

Lizzy picked up a stone and threw it at its head but it only anger the creature the more as it roared at them.

"Oh shit! Run!!" Lizzy said and they both turned to run, another one appeared in front of them and they halt.

"Ohmm.. are we gonna die?" Lizzy asked in fear seeing they were surrounded.

The rogue creatures made to attack the but Texan appeared and ripped them apart.

"Texan!" Scott smiled.

"Thank Goodness" Lizzy sighed heavily.

Another one made to attack Lizzy but Scott suddenly moved to hold his neck and punched it hard on the chest, the rogue creature flew meters away and hit its back hard on a Piller.

"No shit, I did that" Scott squealed and Texan gowled lightly beside him.

"Don't mock me Texan" he said and Lizzy chuckled.

If Lilith was here at the moment, she would have say the word 'Dumbass'

They were interupted by a large fire ball which landed before them. They stood and watch the fire slowly disperse and Dracula came in view looking almost in his full transformation.

The first question that came into Scott's mind was, 'WHERE IS DAINA?'

Aaron also landed on the floor with Gloria in his arm.

"You alright?" He asked her lightly and she nodded. He look back at Scott, seeing the beast behind Scott, he sighed. "He's a beast Warrior, no wonder the beast didn't kill him"

Mara also came out with Kingsley.

Aaron didn't care much as he dropped Gloria on the floor, he doesn't mind if the whole fucking world burn down to ashes as long as Gloria and his child is not part of it.

"Where's Ana?" Lizzy asked.

"Mara, hypnotized the people in the city and get them to a safe place. Aaron get the guests out of here" Dracula said blankly, his look was just so scary as hell.

"She asked you a question, Where is blue witch? You didn't lose her, did you?" As usual Scott was bold enough to talk even with the deadly look on Dracula's face. When it comes to Diana, he is not afraid of anything.

"She is still alive, that's all I know" He replied and walked pass them.

"What.." Scott tried to go after him but Lizzy held him and shook her head.

"Where are you going?" Mara asked.

"I'm going to find that bastard" Dracula replied then leaped into the sky with black and red smoke surrounding him.

"Liz!" Gloria called and threw her bow and bag of arrow to her. "You might need it" she said and Lizzy smiled.

"Wait, Where's Ciara?" Kingsley asked looking around.