Chapter 63 : Realisation

Start from the beginning

He looked around but can't find Alex and Ivan. He frowned in confusion.

"What is happening here ?" He asked in confusion.

"Where is Raven ? Where are Alex and Ivan ?" His voice suddenly turned hard.

Pari looked at them and cleared her throat.

"S-She left"

Ryan's eyes widened "W-What- Why ?"

"Because of Them" Ryder said coldly.

Ryan looked at his Parents in confusion.

"M-Mom Dad, what he is saying ?"

Ruby looked down while Xander frowned.

"S-Son listen-"

"Mrs.Wilson, You are wrong. She is not a reason of anyone's sufferings, Instead we all are the reasons for her suffering. Because of you all, she is continuously blaming herself for everything happened. Tell me, Mrs. Wilson, what's her fault that we both sat in David's car 14 years ago ? Why everyone kept blaming her about this ? I mean are you guys out of your mind or what ?" Ryder scowled.

Ryan looked at his parents in disbelief.

"Seriously Mom ? Dad ? Did you seriously accused her for the things she never did in first place ?"

Ryan scoffed.

"R-Ryan Baby-"

"Not only this, you even blamed her for our this condition ? How ? Why ? I mean please use your mind" Ryder groaned frustrated.

"No Ryder, we didn't accused her for this. We just told her that If she had told us this earlier, you would not have been in this condition today !" Xander replied a little coldly.

"Well then let me enlighten you Mr.Wilson, We both had lost our memory. Ryan had remembered everything but I could not remember anything. Now you tell me Mr.Wilson, that if you come to know that your dead sons are not dead but alive, and refuses to recognize you, Could you bear that pain, hmm ?" Ryder asked making their eyes go widened.

They didn't know that their sons were lost their memories.

"Shocked ? Hmm ? Your Daughter faced this. Imagine what she had gone through when she came to know her twins are alive, but she can't hug them, she can't call them her brothers. You can't imagine the amount of pain she gone through." Ryder scoffed.

"Do you know, Why she didn't tell you earlier about us ? No, right ? Without knowing her side, you just accused her. She didn't tell you all this because She doesn't want you all to face the pain she had gone through, she doesn't want that Motherfucker Brian to hurt any of you, she wants to give you happiness, only happiness and what she got in return ? Blamings ? Accused by her own mother ? Called Disappointment by her own Father ? Wow" Ryder spat rudely.

Pari felt her eyes glistened.

"S-Sorry, I am speaking in your family matter but he is right. I am a witness of her breakdowns. She often told me how she wants to tell you both that your sons are alive but scared. She often told me her biggest fear is seeing Disappointment in your Dad's eyes and Uncle, Y-You just made her fear come true today"

Xander stiffened at that.

How can he do that ? She is his princess ? How can he judge his princess without hearing her side of the story ?

Guilt run through his body as his eyes widened.

"Mrs. Wilson, Well if it weren't for her, we wouldn't be here. You know, it's her dream to see her family and friends all together, she was so fucking happy that you guys will gonna meet us, but you just abandoned her from her own family, you just broke her dream. She loved you guys so much and you just told her that it would have been better if she hadn't been born ? Ridiculous" Ryder scoffed.

Ruby sniffled looking down.

They are right. It's not her fault. Nothing is her fault. She knows this, then how can she did such a mistake ? How can she blamed her own daughter ?

"M-Mom, Dad"

They looked at Ryan with tears in their eyes.

"I really loved you guys, I really missed you guys, but today you guys did terrible job. How could you ? She is your princess, isn't she ? You loved her so much ? Then how could you say that ? She is so selfless and you just made her look like selfish. I know I am being rude here, but I never expected this from you, never" Ryan looked down with tears.

"N-No Ryan, Ryder, we are sorry, please forgive us, p-please we realise our mistakes, p-please-"

"We are not the one you should say sorry to, Mrs.Wilson" Ryder said looking in their eyes straight.

"Go before it's too late" Ryan whispered.

Ruby and Xander widened their eyes as Realisation hits them hard. They just told their daughter indirectly that they are happy without her. Negative thoughts started forming in their heads as their heart started beating fast extremely worried for their Daughter, for their only princess.

"Pari please take care of them, we will back soon" Xander said as Pari nodded immediately.

"Uncle, Aunty, Call Alex and Ivan, they went in search of her, as her phone is switched off"

Pari said quickly.

They nodded and left from there immediately.

Ryder and Ryan stiffened after hearing that her phone is switched off.

On other Side...

Alex's P.O.V.

"Where the fuck are you, Rav ?"

I drive fast looking here and there.

"We are so FUCKING IDIOTS. BECAUSE OF US, SHE IS NOT HERE" Ivan screamed frustrated.

I nodded.

He is right.

Where are you Rav ? Please come back to us. We can't live without you, Rav. You are our source of happiness. Please come back to us. I promised I will never let you feel like this again, please Raven.

"We are sorry, Rav, please come back" Ivan whispered with so much concern in his eyes.

"Yes, Rav" I whispered, moving my steering wheel to the right, still keeping my eyes out of the car.

Be Safe bro !!!

To Be Continued...

I hope Raven will be safe 🥺🤞🏻.

Share your thoughts with me.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I will meet you soon in next chapter till then stay safe, take care and Love Yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee ... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 9th May 2k23

Total Words : 1490 words 😁.