Accidental Reincarnation

Truck-kun strikes again folks! Yet this time, the victim that day was a child!

"What in the hell is this shit?!" A star with a colorful set of words, floating and oh so cute, flew around the confuse child unknowing of what just happened to them "Listen It's been a long ass day. I'm going to let you spin the wheel here.." a star like wheel full of numbers appears, the star continuous on "Just tell me the number. That's pretty much it."

Not understanding why the wheel is there you did as told....

The star groans "Of fucking course your short as fuck." soon the child finds themselves floating like the rude star is. Making it easier to spin the wheel.

The first spin was a long one. When it finally stopped the arrow points at the number 66. No words were said for the star swaps the wheel to one with images....the only images were a human stick man and two different colored symbols. Each looking like a robots face. Once again another long awaited spin. This spin went on longer then it should yet the moment it slowed to a immediate stop it lands on the human stickman.

"Welp. Your gonna die."

About to snap back and question why the star beats you to the punch "Listen this world your about to be reincarnated in is rather.....different....from what your used to." once again another star wheel appears, this time it held words on it "Because your a child, I'll send you down there with THREE abilities. So fucking spin wisely."

The word 'abilities' was all it took to encourage the child to spin the wheel as fast and hard as they could. Each spin determines your fate greatly. With fingers crossed you find yourself with three different abilities; Nen, breathing style, and devil fruit. 

"Holy shit!" The star began to go pale, realizing no matter what happens here, he accidently made this child over powered "W-Waite a second. This time let me roll."

Three different wheels then appear before you two. Each one different from one and another. The first one was for nen, second for breathing style, and third was devil fruit. It seems the devil fruit one out beats the two other wheels, holding merely over 30+ devil fruit options. The star did not waste time and spin all of them at the same time. Once again you two waited for the wheel to stop only the star spin it so hard and fast it takes a solid six minutes for anyone to see the chosen results...

Your nen type is enhancer...

Your breathing style is thunder breathing...

And lastly, your devil fruit is Ope-Ope No Mi...

To you it meant nothing but the star? This poor star is on the floor shocked and horrified at what he has accidently created. In his mind he thought the child would get the useless shit but nooooo.....this child just became the most OP all because of this star's little sample of mercy and pity.

At some point another wheel appears, and just seeing another one, the child spins it without hesitation...

Soon the star recovers, ready to send you off "Holy shit. I....wow. Soooo, let's go ahead and get you reincarnated the right way--" the moment he realized the child was gone, the wheel of reincarnation already spun, he just lost it "Well fUCK ME!"

The wheel of reincarnation within the bayverse leads the child into a family; This family is known as the Yeager's.

Good luck (Y/N) Yeager!