Hurting My Future

Start from the beginning

"What?" Taehyung exclaimed in shock.

"Where is she?" he demanded loudly, shaking the man's shoulders in urgency.

"My lord, she and your children are being threatened by your older brother... they are in her room," he explained urgently. With that, he witnessed his leader sprinting towards the entrance of the mansion.

Dread gripped Taehyung's heart as he raced up the stairs to the rooms.

"Jisooo!" he screamed down the hallway as he approached her bedroom. The scene that unfolded before his eyes froze him in place. The other guard, meant to protect them, lay brutally slain with a large hole in his chest, his organs strewn about near the front door. The slow, dragging beat of his heart echoed in Taehyung's ears as he anticipated what lay behind the slightly opened door.

His throat constricted, producing odd sounds as he swallowed hard. Taehyung dragged one foot after the other, the weight of dread heavy upon him as he slowly approached the door. With trembling hands, he pushed it open, feeling as if he might collapse on the spot. His lungs felt tight as he took in the sight of his boys lying in a pool of blood.

His eyes widened in shock as his hands instinctively moved to clutch his head.

"This... this... cannot... this cannot be true!" he stammered, disbelief and horror evident in his trembling voice.

"My boys... no," he thought in deep disbelief as he struggled to process the scene before him. Hope flickered briefly within him, wishing it was all a lie, a deception, an illusion. But the pungent smell of fresh blood that stung his nose shattered any lingering hope.

His knees trembled uncontrollably as he witnessed the abominable nightmare unfolding before him. Unable to bear the weight any longer, he dropped down beside his boys. The sight was harrowing - their chests bore holes as big as an adult's hand, the floor beneath them stained red with blood.

Overwhelmed with pain and despair, he cried out for help to anyone who could offer assistance. But faced with such severe injuries, who could possibly revive someone in such a state? His anguished cries echoed throughout the room, a heartbreaking soundtrack to the devastation that had befallen his family.

When nobody came to his aid, he buried his face in Yoonsoo's neck.

An involuntary sob escaped his lips, the sound of his heartbreak reverberating in the room. He felt shattered, devastated, unable to comprehend the tragic events that had unfolded in just a span of an hour.

"HOW CAN I BE SUCH A FAILURE!!!"

"MY FAMILY!"

"HOW CAN EVERYTHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME?!"

"MY INNOCENT BOYS!!!" he cried out in despair, shaking them in his anguish. His whole face contorted by the agony of the moment.

But just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, he spotted Jihoon's lifeless body in the far corner.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" he sobbed into his hands, a strangled scream escaping his lips as his shoulders trembled. It was indeed a nightmare come to life. His three sons lay brutally killed before him, a devastating realization that he had failed to protect them.

Slowly, he tilted his head and scanned the rest of the room, searching for her body, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Hah...hah....Jisoo?"