"Lail and Matteo?" I asked

Alonzo nodded his head "Yeah" he chuckled "My dad trusts him a lot. Lail is actually the one who taught me almost everything I know about sex"

"Really?" I said truly shocked because Alonzo gave top-tier dick. If he was just the student then Jesus what would the teacher feel like? "So question?"

"Yeah?"

"Aurora and your dad? Doesn't bother you at all?"

"She nice. Aurora I mean, I like her a lot. She's good for him"

I sighed and nodded my head "I'm happy she's found him. Found her missing piece, it'll be good for her"

He looked me over before shaking his head and feeding me another piece "So how long have you been in love with her"

I started coughing and shaking my head "No-"

He rubbed my back "It's fine, I've seen how you two flirt. It's not how normal best friends flirt" He looked at me again "You've two slept together I'm guessing? At least once"

I covered my face "You can't tell Matteo, he so possessive over Aurora" I peeked at him through my fingers "How'd you know?"

"I like watching," He said smirking at me

I moved the plate out of his hand and straddled him "Me or Aurora?"

"Both, before you say anything else. I don't want her, not like I want you"

I leaned down kissing him "Tell me your dirty little secret about wanting your step-mommy" He looked hesitant "I promise not to judge, I'll even tell you something about myself involving Aurora"

He moved his hands to my hips, he looked down at my body making me feel a little self-conscious until I noticed the actual want in his eyes, it looked just how it did last night. Then he looked up at me "Me and my dad are close, but not really. It's hard to explain, I feel like he has some type of resentment towards me. Or maybe my mom, I'm still trying to figure it all out."

I thought back to when Aurora told me that Matteo was in an arranged marriage. I really felt like it wasn't my place to tell Alonzo but he looked so distraught. "Your dad loves you, you're almost all he talks about to Aurora"

"What do you know?" He smiled at me "Or what did my stepmom tell you" he reached up massaging my breast and I tried moving away from him but her just grabbed my hips holding me in place "Tell me"

"No" I laughed "I don't know anything"

"And all that shit you were talking about yesterday as far as lying. Did you lie about that too?"

I gasped and hit his chest "You piece of shit" I laughed

"Tell me"

"Or what?" He raised his eyebrow at me and smiled, but it wasn't his normal smile. It was like he was threatening me. "Okay, I give"

He threw his head back laughing "We have to work on that"

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing, now tell me"

"I-I think maybe your parents were in an arranged marriage" I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know I'm just guessing. Maybe"

"You are so bad at lying" He started laughing "Do you not lie because you're bad at it?"

"Mostly" I covered my mouth laughing "God you're worse than Aurora"

"She can tell when you're lying?"

"And just about everything else. She does it with everybody, she has a thing where she gets inside people's heads and convinces them to do what she wants to do, but she makes it seem like it was their idea"

"That's creepy. My dad talks about how his cousin used to do stuff like that, said she died so I never met her"

"Does Matteo have any family besides you?"

"My grandma, he hasn't talked to her in years though"

I slowly nodded my head "So how do you feel about this? About your parents"

"I had a suspicion when I was growing up, I never knew until her funeral. My dad just looked relieved and was quiet. I think we both were but didn't want to show each other, he kept changing his facial expressions whenever I looked at him"

"You and your mom weren't close?"

"No, kind of" he sat up on his elbows "But she had an agenda with me. With my dad, I knew he cared about me but it was hard for him to show it to me with my mom using me like an object to get closer to my dad"

"Oh, that is fucked up Alonzo. I'll beat her ass, right now"

"I think you would have to get in line behind my dad" he chuckled

I shrugged "I'll just tell Aurora to tell him to let me cut in front of him" I pushed some of his hair out of his face "We don't have to keep talking about this."

"Tell me about your parents"

"Hmm, well my mom gave the best hugs" I smiled "I could be having the worst day and one of her hugs would just make everything better, she was silly, and had the loudest laugh but it was just filled with happiness and pops. He was the more 'serious' parent" I said putting that extremely lightly "He always gave the best advice, he was warm, loving, and just a big ol teddy bear. They both were. Very big on family. It's always just been the five of us. Six after Enya."

"So they adopted you? Are you and Aurora technically sisters?"

I shook my head "No, they tried but I told them not to worry about it since I was getting emancipated soon. I was in foster care. I don't remember my parents, from what I'm told they just dropped me off at children's services and left"

"Asia, damn I'm sorry"

"For what?" I chuckled "After I met Aurora I had a great fucking life. If I never went to foster care I know for a fact I never would've met her" I leaned over and ate more of the food he made me.

He sat up watching me eat "What else do you want?"

I looked at him confused "What you mean?"

"I mean in life" he shrugged "surely you just don't want to stay an aide and live in this apartment"

"Hey! My apartments nice" I pointed at him and he laughed

"I'm not saying it's not. It's just a question"

I took another bite and thought about it. I mean actually thought about it "I don't know. I didn't think I would get this far" I shrugged "Hard to know what you want when you don't know how you made it this far" I shook my head and looked at him "What do you want? Surely you just don't want to live off daddy forever?"

He looked down and laughed "I uh" he looked back up at me "I actually don't know either"

"Really?" I asked shocked "You don't plan on taking over the business or some shit like that?"

"I don't know Asia. I'm 21, and my dad really doesn't give me responsibility as far as the hotels and shit. I've tried to show him I'm responsible by opening up hotels and casinos but" he shook his head "Nothing"

"Wow, I thought-" I paused then looked at him "You're 21?" I said nearly yelling.

"Yeah? Problem?"

I sat up "No, I just thought you were older that's all. I mean I'm 5 years older than you"

"You're older than Aurora?"

"Just by a year"

He was about to say something but we heard the door open and close, I went over reaching for my gun and Alonzo went over to his jacket grabbing a gun out which shocked the hell out of me.

Lail came around the corner and I put my gun down. He looked at Alonzo and then at me "You two have fun?"