I waisted no time in grabbing my dress and rushed towards the bathroom to get changed in.

As I closed the door behind me, I turn and saw the figure who came at the right time to do their job.

"Thank you so much; I appreciate your help. I can't believe you'll actually go ahead with this." I say, looking at the person scoffing at my comment.

"Whatever, I'm just owing a favour to that person only. You people are all so stupid." He says, looking at me with sly look on his face.

I only laugh it off and hand him over my outfit before something occurred to me.

"How on earth will you pull of my voice? How will you even match my skin colour?"

"Unlike you brainless fools, I'm 10 steps ahead of you all. I created -stole- a device which allows me to be any voice and person. It's this bracelet." He says, pointing his forefinger to the counter which had a strange looking bracelet, resting on top of it.

"Why does it sound like something the Fatui would have?" 

"Because it is." 

"Uhh..."

I just nod and leave the room, waiting for that person to change.

Luckily these walls are very thick, hands off the builders of this palace, they shall always be remembered for their hard work.

After done changing, they came out the bathroom, looking like an identical me.

"Do you even know how I speak to him- mphf!"

"Relax, I got this. Go out from the window. Collei and Tighnari will be waiting for you."

They give me a smirk before ushering me back to the bathroom, waiting for the doors to close.

Once I hear the door open, and close. I waited for them to start moving but exited the bathroom. 

"Wow, didn't think you looked stunning, princess." 

"What do you mean? I'm always beautiful. You're just too blind to see it." 

With that, hearing their footsteps leave the area,  I took this as sign to get out the room and run towards the window. 

I open the large glass panel, seeing nothing in front of me and confused about where the two could be at. 

"Up here, (Y/N)!" 

I look up, twisting my whole body backwards, my figure leaning on the frame of the window to see Collei and Tighnari on the roof of the palace. 

"Hold on, I'll send a rope down." Tighnari says. 

Once he got the rope, he sent it down my way, just stopping right onto the ledge of the large glass panel. 

"Trust us, okay? We'll get you up here in no time, just make sure to have a strong grip." 

I nod, my hand reached towards the glass panel and my other outstretched towards the rope.

Once grabbing onto it securely, I gave them a signal to pull me up to them on the roof.
As soon as I reached the rooftop, both Collei and Tighnari started dragging me upwards and I couldn't help but let my arms fall by my side.

"It's such a crazy day, honestly." I say, looking over the palace from such a height.

"We know, I've informed Cyno to make sure our little helper is safe no matter what."

"Right, how you guys plan for me to sneak inside as my other self is already there. Does Al Haitham know about this?"

"Since when have you guys been on first name basis- Don't tell me you-!"