Megatron's Ex-Lover Doesn't Know When To Stop

Start from the beginning

{"Are you making fun of me and are you mocking me?"} He asked her.

{"Maybe."} She replies.

{"Why, you."} He says.

{"I also left a little present on the ship for you. And I know you won't like it."} She replies.

She giggled and she ended the transmission.

{"LightSphere."} He says.

He waited but no answer.

{"LIGHTSPHERE!"} He shouted.

She didn't answer. That's when he knew she ended the transmission call.

Megatron immediately growled.

He quickly got up and he immediately ran to the ship.

Snowfall was walking and she approached the throne room. She walked in but she didn't see her sire. But she saw something. She walked over and she picked the item up. Soon the item exploded. And she was covered in pink paint and a bunch of glitter.

Megatron was on the ship when he heard something exploding. He immediately ran to the throne room. The doors slid open to the throne room. He looked and he saw his daughter covered in pink paint and covered in glitter.

Megatron immediately burst out laughing.

Snowfall looked at her sire.

"It's not funny, sire." She says to her sire.

"Actually it is. It was actually meant for me." He says and explains to her.

"Meant for you. Like how." She asked him.

"The little gift was from my ex-lover." He said and explained to her.

Snowfall growled.

She then walked off heading to her Sparkmates room to get clean.

Megatron watched her walk off. Once she was gone he snickered.

Soundwave was able to leave the med bay. But he was resting in his room. But he was put to bed rest for a while until his wounds healed up. He was resting when he heard the doors open to his room. He looked and his eyes immediately widened.

Snowfall looked at Soundwave.

"Don't say a word or don't even laugh. Sire already laughed at me because of this." She said to Soundwave while groaning.

Soundwave kept his mouth shut. He didn't even say a word. But she looked beautiful covered in glitter. It actually matches with her right blue optic. (In case you didn't know this or some may not know. Her left optic isn't working. It is damaged beyond repair because of Starscream.)

"And I hate this stuff on me. And I know what my brother Knockout would say if he sees me like this." She said to Soundwave.

"Well. I think you look beautiful. Because the glitter almost matches your right optic." He replies back to her. Telling her that she still looks beautiful.

Snowfall immediately blushed at what Soundwave had said to her.

She then walked off heading to the washroom to get cleaned up.

Soundwave went and he laid back down trying to get some rest.

Snowfall was washing her frame but she noticed that it wasn't coming off.

Snowfall growled.

She immediately shouted.

"NOOOO! SIRE!!!!" She yelled.