♥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ♥

(A/N: This chapter is a really long one, probably the longest yet. Buckle up.) 

After Izuku had calmed himself down from his panicking and taken as many deep breaths that were necessary, a knock resounded on the door and made Izuku tense up once more. The blond stood up, as Izuku tried his very hardest to stop his tears falling. 

"What?" Katsuki snapped, he was not impressed at all that someone had made his boyfriend's already bad social anxiety worse. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" A girl's voice exclaimed. Katsuki had to look down at the girl's face, she was considerably shorter than him, as well as having the qualities of a pink, rosy cheeked face, auburn coloured hair along with chocolate coloured eyes. It could only be Izuku's best friend, Ochako Uraraka. 

"Oh, it's you." He said, looking down upon the girl. He had better be at least a little bit nice to her, she was Izuku's best friend after all. 

"Yeah, it's just me. I was wondering if Deku was okay after everything that happened?" She asked, a concerned expression taking up her features.

"Well, is it really any of your business?" He asked, immediately defending Deku's honour. He wasn't sure if the greenette wanted to reveal his schizophrenia to this girl.

"Well, of course it is! I'm his best friend! What are you to him anyway? You don't like anyone!" She snapped, standing up to her full height of five foot, one inch and a half.

Katsuki instantly sneered his nose up at how wrong she really was. He was Deku's everything, his one and only. And Deku was his. Still, he shouldn't be telling Urakara the truth without his permission. So, the blond peered over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow at his green-haired boyfriend.

"Hey Deku..." He said, making sure to keep his tone of voice as soft as it could possibly be.

The greenette raised his head, his eyes full of tears, with even more tears streaming down his cheeks. He looked horrible, the parts of his eyes were now bloodshot red. Katsuki couldn't help but feel pity for his boyfriend.

"Pink Cheeks is asking questions about us, do you want her to know the truth?" He spoke softly, bending down and balancing on the balls of his feet whilst talking to Izuku. He really didn't want to upset his boyfriend further.

"Will she tell anyone else?" The smaller boy sniffled, wiping his eyes and cheeks with his blazer sleeve.

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed at the thought, so just to make sure, he looked back over his shoulder at the brunette standing in the corner.

"You heard him, are you gonna go round running your mouth or are you dragging this secret to your grave, until we both say that you can tell others?" He asked, cocking one of his eyebrows.

"I'll take the secret to the grave, unless you guys say that it's okay to share the secret with others." She smiled. Well, only an idiot with zero IQ would choose the first option. Plus, this was her best friend, who she knew already had a lot of social anxiety. She did not want to make things worse for her than what they already were.

"Good. Now, come in here and shut the door behind you." Katsuki commanded, and Ochako obeyed. She would be really stupid if she didn't; Katsuki was the most popular guy in school and he wielded undeniable strength. He didn't play American Football for no reason. The man had some serious strength pulsating through his bones and muscles.

She went over to the two people who were sitting on the floor, somewhere near the corner and joined them, sitting crossed-legged on the cold stone floor.

"So..." She began, but she was cut off.

"Me and Kacchan are dating." Izuku blurted out, with absolutely no shame whatsoever. He had wanted to tell someone who wasn't his mother for so long, and now he was exhilarated that he finally could do exactly that.