♥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ♥

The sun beamed through onto Izuku's open window, and that was enough to wake up the green, fluffy-haired male. He sat up, and remembered that he was going to ask Katsuki of what he truly did think about Izuku, whether that be just a friend, a crush, or something else entirely. And Izuku would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. He was, extremely so. 

Midoriya got out of the warmth that he called his bed and decided to get dressed, before brushing his teeth, and going downstairs to eat breakfast. He did exactly that, in that order. Oddly, Urakara and the rest of his friends hadn't come knocking to see if he would be walking to school with them, but he was earlier than usual today, so that may be why. 

Izuku had a very good time walking to school, he loved a lot of it. It was peaceful, and allowed him time to admire his surroundings and think about the manic thoughts plaguing his mind. More specifically, Katsuki flipping Bakugo. He arrived at the school, and did the usual 'smile when Katsuki looked over at him' rigmarole. Then there was his first two lessons, which went pretty well. Nothing significant happened to talk about. Then... breaktime. 

As usual, he would be meeting up with Kacchan in the library, to see if there was another book he could read. He made his way there at a slow pace, letting himself take his time walking there and taking in his surroundings of the pale corridor walls and just the general feel of school itself. It was new to him, and wasn't something he had properly admired yet, so he wanted to do that before he got really submerged in trying to figure out what Katsuki saw him as. He got to the library quicker than he expected, and was pretty surprised to see that Katsuki was already there, waiting for him in their usual spot, with his head in a familiar comic book.

"Hey Kacchan!" Izuku greeted, taking a seat next to the other sixteen year old boy. 

"Hey Deku, have you read this stuff? Seems like something that's right up your street." He asked, before showing Izuku the book he was reading. 'The Adventures Of All Might (Golden Age)' was the title, and Izuku's face lit up. 

"I love that book, and All Might! I have three copies of that book at home, and the ones from his silver age, his bronze age, and the age before he became a hero! I've read them all at least three times, and my entire bedroom used to be All Might themed! Still is, a little... haha." Izuku spoke, letting almost everything that he knew about All Might out. 

A huge grin grew on Katsuki's face as he listened to Deku ramble. He was really enjoying the All Might comic book he was reading right now, and wanted to at least see Izuku's collection someday. "How long have you been a fan of All Might?" Katsuki asked, tilting his head to the side in curiosity. 

"Ages... seriously, ages Kacchan. Since I was like five or six years old." He said. Katsuki scoffed in disbelief. 

"No way you've been a fan that long!" He said incredulously. Izuku nodded, a light blush filling his cheeks.

"Yup, for all that time..." He admitted, looking around to see if there were more All Might comic books. "Where did you get that from?" Izuku added. 

"Uh... can't remember." Katsuki admitted sheepishly. Truthfully, the book hadn't come from the library at all, in fact it was his own book. 

The two spent the rest of their break talking about their shared interest in All Might. Izuku had been a fan since early childhood and Katsuki had been a secret fan since his tween years. Katsuki had always been scared of being picked on by the other kids his age for liking something as childish as All Might. 

The rest of their break time together was spent talking animatedly about All Might which, unfortunately, resulted in Izuku missing out on the chance to ask Katsuki what he really did think of him. By the time the conversation started to finally end, it was too late and the bell was ringing for them to go to their next lessons.