♥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ ♥

The past two days weren't as eventful as the first, and passed in a similar fashion. Izuku got to learn the school a bit better and learned a bit more about the boy who had attracted his attention on that very first day. 

He was currently sixteen years old, and was extremely athletic. He had been, for the entirety of his life, pretty much. Despite the rumors about him being a homosexual, Katsuki continued to insist that he was bisexual. However, he wasn't interested in dating. He preferred to focus on his training, and studies. He was on the football team, and had a bunch of friends and fans. 

He was your usual high school jock. There was nothing special about him. 

So why did Midoriya think about him so often? He hadn't even had a conversation with this guy. 

Well, until his third day at U.A High School. 

That sunny Wednesday morning, Izuku strolled into school with two bags instead of his one usual bag. He had his usual school bag, but also a bag containing his brand new sports uniform. He had his first sports lesson later on today, and he was terrified of it. 

The greenette had never been particularly good at sports. He couldn't run fast or far, rarely caught a ball, struggled to throw and not have it go fifty miles away from where he had aimed. And he often forgot the rules of games, meaning that he would blunder and it would lead to him having a panic attack, in some instances. 

He prayed that wouldn't happen today. 

His first two lessons were fairly uneventful, and he zoned out for most of the two hours. The lessons were very boring and Midoriya could already feel that it was going to be one of those days where he wasn't at all attentive. 

On his especially inattentive days, like today, he despised socialising when he could avoid it. But he had also found out (from Iida, because that man loved telling him practically everything about the school) that break times could be spent in the library. 

Izuku had always loved reading, and enjoyed losing himself in a good book often. It distracted him from what was happening in the real world, but also led to him being lost to his dream world, his schizophrenia again. 

But, this was one of those times where a library trip was necessary. Plus, he hadn't seen what U.A's library had to offer, and was curious. 

Alone, Izuku made the trip to the library and immediately loved it. He could already tell that this was where he was going to spend most of his break time. It was much better than being in that overexcited atmosphere of the playground. 

The library itself was fairly small, but was filled to the brim with hundreds and hundreds of books. So many books, about every subject, impeccably organised alphabetically. It was cosy and warm, with curtained windows. The walls were painted a soft peach colour (think 2nd User's hair), and the curtains were cream. The room was decorated with duck-egg blue accessories and plush chairs and bean bags. It was wonderful. 

Izuku let out a sigh of relief, looking around. There was a desk in the corner with a nice-looking brunette sitting at it, working on a computer. 

He might as well make a teacher friend, that way he would always have someone looking out for him. 

With shaking hands, Izuku walked up to the lady and just ended up standing there, unsure of what to say. 

Thankfully, she spoke first. "Can I help you?" She asked, and Izuku was immediately calmed by her. She spoke to him in a soft voice, and was overall just nice.