♥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - ᴅɪᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱ ♥

It was finally Friday, Izuku's last day at school for this week. He simply couldn't wait for the weekend, because he had plans to hang out with Ochako on Saturday, and he was excited.

His walk to school passed in a similar fashion to the ones on the days before, and nothing much happened. Then he arrived at school, and had two brand new lessons for that day, Art and Music.

He had to be on the playground first, to hang out there with friends and make sure he had enough equipment for the day, and then his lessons would be off to a start.

Firstly, it was his art lesson. Izuku had always been interested in art, and he was looking forward to the lesson. He just hoped the teacher would be good; chill, but also knowing how to control a class.

He walked into the busily decorated room, and was immediately taken aback. It was beautiful, there was artwork on almost every inch of the walls. Whether that be pride-related artwork, or clay pieces, or something else entirely, it was simply enchanting to look at. 

It was amazing, even the tables had some form of fancy decoration on them. Whether that be beautifully gnarled legs on them or the flowers in the corners, it was amazing to look at. Izuku sighed, already feeling at peace in this beautiful place. He took a seat roughly in the middle of the room, reasonably close to his friends, but not close enough that he would be distracted by them. Silence was truly a wonder when it came to working on an art piece, and he needed that silence. Plus, he'd probably start imagining stuff if he did work in an atmosphere that wasn't quiet.

He spent a little while longer looking around the room, and watching classmates file into the room in large groups. Then, a pretty woman stepped up to the front of the room. She looked simply amazing. Fairly tall (well, anyone taller than Izuku (5'5) was considered tall in his eyes), she must have been around 5'9, if he had to guess? She had beautifully wavy black hair, and bright blue eyes. Her clothing choices were beautiful too, pastel purples and blues. Izuku immediately liked her, because of her appearance.

"Mornin' everyone!" She greeted, a warm smile lighting up her face. Izuku smiled, feeling more welcomed by her than anyone else he had met in this school so far. "My name's up on the board, if you're really interested in calling me by what you lot are meant to call me by. But, I've got no problem if you guys call me by my first name only: Ashley. I'm teaching you lot art this year... and by the looks of things, we'll achieve great things from this class." She said, looking around.

"I'd better do the register, before the office start hunting me down." She said with a slight chuckle accompanying what she said, before taking a seat at her desk, and putting on her reading glasses. She made her way through every name on the register, and made sure to match every name to a face. She especially seemed to like the look of Izuku, and gave him a special little smile. Perhaps she was simply hopeful that some great artwork would come from Izuku? Well, the greenette knew that he would try his absolute hardest to impress her.

Then, some people were told to hand out sketchbooks to everybody and that was thankfully done without fuss, unlike many classes that Izuku had been in.

The rest of the lesson passed wonderfully, much to Izuku's happiness. He succeeded in impressing his teacher, and earned a small packet of chocolates as a prize for impressing her on his very first art lesson, which made Izuku be in a happy mood for the rest of the lesson.

The teen's Music lesson dragged though, the teacher was very old and very invested in extremely old classical music.

After that, it was breaktime, and it wasn't even a question with what Izuku would be doing with his break: heading over to the library.

After all, he had finished Noughts and Crosses last night and wanted to choose a new one. So, upon making it to the library, he immediately made his way over to the very much stocked shelves and looking for a new one to read. He was considering starting to read the 'Twilight' series, but was interrupted by someone entering the library.

Izuku, who was just about balancing on the balls of his feet whilst bent down, looked over his shoulder to see who it was. Before falling flat on his backside, which quite hurt.

"Oh hey Kacchan." He said, smiling at the blond and standing up. He must have looked like a right idiot, on the floor like that.

"Hey. Fuckin' hell nerd, you've read that mammoth of a book already?" Katsuki said, incredulously. 

Izuku nodded, blushing a little. Katsuki must have found Izuku's reading skills impressive, which quite pleased the greenette.

"Do you want help in looking for your next book?" He asked, looking down upon Izuku due to the height difference between the two of them. 

Izuku nodded, before looking back down at the bottom shelf, where he had found Twilight sitting there, before Kacchan had came into the room.

"Kacchan, have you ever read 'Twilight'?" He asked, feeling like he was going to be picked on for asking. It was such a girly romance novel, from what he had heard.

"Not personally, but one of my ex's is fucking obsessed with it. It's all she ever spoke about, so I broke up with her. Got fed up about hearing about the exact same subject every day. Don't you dare turn up like her, Izuku."

Izuku shook his head. "No, never would I even dream about being like that." He answered. 

Katsuki smirked. "Glad to hear it. But, you can totally go read the series if you really fuckin' want to. I've heard some decent shit about it, but it definitely ain't my cup of tea." He answered. 

After being told that he was allowed to do so, Izuku bent back down to pick up Twilight from the bottom shelf. Of course, Katsuki did the respectful thing and looked away when Izuku had no choice but to bend down to retrieve the book. 

Izuku thanked him for being so respectful, and they proceeded to chat away about the book, after taking a seat on a double plush seat. 

However, Izuku wasn't really talking to Katsuki. The real Katsuki stood outside the door, wondering who on earth Deku was speaking to. There wasn't anyone there, so maybe he was talking to himself to organise his thoughts? That was a popular thing that many people did. 

Despite how weird Deku looked talking to himself, or somebody who wasn't there, Katsuki couldn't help but think that the green, curly-haired male was absolutely precious. His emerald green eyes glistened almost seductively as he was talking to this imaginary person (who was also called Katsuki? How strange) and he seemed really happy and at ease with himself. 

But, this was something that was seriously disturbing Katsuki, seeing the slightly younger teen get so animated whilst talking to someone who wasn't even actually there. So, he slowly made his way up to Deku and gently tapped him on the shoulder. 

Izuku had been perfectly happy with talking to Kacchan about Twilight, and the knowledge he had so far on vampires and werewolves, until he was tapped on the back of his shoulder blade by somebody. His instant thought was that break time was over, and that it had flown by really fast. 

Although, that wasn't the case at all. 

Izuku peered over his shoulder to see Kacchan's sharp carmen eyes once more, and he stopped and realised what he had done. He must have been talking to the wrong Kacchan, who he thought was real, and the real Katsuki was watching and got confused on who the heck he was talking to. 

Oh god no... 

Everyone was going to find out...

A/N: Find out what, Izuku?? 
Comment what you think will happen, I'd love to read everyone's predictions!

I hope you all enjoyed this update, and have a great day/night! 

-River 💕