The Crystals and The Book

Magsimula sa umpisa

Angie's POV

"Man, that little sister of mine better be up or I'm going to ask Dad to get the bucket of water again. But this time I'll ask him to add ice."

As I opened up Lizzie's room, I quickly covered my nose since the strong perfume smell really gives me bad headache's. I never really understood why Lizzie loves cotton candy perfume but, I just roll with it.

When I looked at the floor I noticed that her pajamas were there. And to add on to it, I heard her shower going off and put two and two together. Lizzie forgot to shower last night and is taking one right now.

*Knock, knock*

"Hey Liz are you almost done with your shower?"

"Yeah I'm almost done sis, I just need to get the rest of the conditioner out of my hair." Lizzie says from her bathroom.

"Alright but please hurry up I don't think we need Mom to come up here like she did the last time."

"I agree with you on that one sis. Just tell Mom and Dad that I'll be right down." Lizzie says as she hurries to get the conditioner out of her hair.

I shook my head and went downstairs to eat some breakfast and surprisingly, I noticed that my two big suitcases were in the living room and all packed up.

Before I could question it, Mom's cooking got my attention and my stomach really wanted it's tank to be fueled already. So without further delay, I made my way to the table.

"Thank you for breakfast Mom and uh why are my travel suitcases packed?"

"Angie did you forget that you're going on a school month trip to Italy, Greece?" Mom questions as she finishes serving Dad.

"School trip?... Yeah it's not ringing any bells mama."

"Hehehe I think someone woke up in a forgetful mood this morning. But yes you have a school trip and we promised to drop you off at the airport and see you off." Dad says as he eats his food.

At first I was very confused but, little by little I started to remember what my parents were talking about. I also remembered that Dad was a little bit concerned about me going but, Mom encouraged him since I haven't been out of the continent before.

So without further complaints, Dad agreed to let me go and my teacher even reassured him that everyone was going to be safe.

"I'm so jealous that you and your classmates are going to Italy. You better bring back some really cool souvenirs before you come home Angie." Lizzie says as she starts to eat her food.

"Hehe well I'll try to Lizzie."

Narrator POV

After Angie and her family finished eating breakfast, everyone started to help Angie put her bags into the car and trunk. Even though Angie was a little bit nervous about going to Italy, she couldn't help but feel that something was going to happen.