c.38- Monster

"You shouldn't be here"

Blyana's brows wrinkled once the man appeared across her. He should be with Vera, observing her closely.

Why was he here, not doing his job properly? "She asked for her purse"

The man disclosed; his eyes on the floor to avoid eye contact with the woman.

"Tsk, she is trying to run away, you idiot! Go back! Don't let her move an inch!" Blyana saw through Vera at a glance.

She was aware how wicked Vera could become if it helped her in any way.

"But she is persistent" The man helplessly divulged beneath a scowl.

Annoying the woman further. "Are you dumb?! Obviously, she is kicking you out! Why did you even come out, stupid?!"

Driven by vexation, Blyana raised her tone. Were all men this idiotic?

Why couldn't they just understand?! Hatred for men grew within her more.

"I apologize" The man bowed his head lastly. He couldn't do anything about it.

It was not that woman he served. He had to obey the woman across him only.

"Why the heck are you out too?!"

Blyana's gaze landed on another man who came downstairs. "She requested for something to eat, Ma'am"

The response returned. Causing the woman's jaw to clench in irritation.

"You fucking dumbass! I shouldn't have ordered you guys to watch her!"

Frustratingly, Blyana jumped up from the couch. "But she claimed she would change her mind if I brought snacks"

To defend himself, the man approached with a strong excuse. "And you believed that shit?!" Disappointment echoed.

Blyana's face embraced the disbelief. How could these men trust it?!

"You know what, just kill that bitch. She is getting on my nerves. I will find another way to obtain some news"

In the end, Blyana gave up on choking intel out of Vera. It was useless.

It looked like Vera would seal her lips till the end. She was just wasting the time.

These men were too easy for Vera to trick. It was a bunch of idiots.

Vera Charlene was better off dead if that was the case. "Pardon?! But Ezra Kings-"

"Ezra Kingston will never know that his wife is dead if you shut the fuck up"

Blyana cut the man's words off. "We will pretend to hold her hostage still and trick him to trade his business with her"

A proud smile tugged at the woman's lips over her own plan. It must work out.

Ezra was all crazy about Vera Charlene.

She could tell he was the type to do everything for his little wife.

"Can we do whatever we want with her before murdering her?" Hearing the plot, the man's lips curved up into a smirk.

The woman's brows pulled each other. Men truly were disgusting. "I don't care"

She spat. At the same time, the engine sound of car in front of the gate captured her attention fully. "Oh, shit"

A grin spread; "The fool in love really did show up" A murmur crawled up between her lips when she realized who it was.

"Make sure to shut that woman's mouth. Don't let any voices out" Blyana ordered.