c.20- Will you quit lying?

"Speak"

Ezra ordered the man as the man's eyes shifted down towards the woman.

"But Mater, is it alright to say it in front of Mistress?" His voice quivered along with the gaze. Hushing down the two.

The way he was being hesitant to spill the tea annoyed Vera somehow.

It felt like she was being left out. "Shall I step away?" As a sarcasm, the woman threw a query to the two men.

It was when Ezra frowned.

"Watch your mouth. She is my wife" His death glare landed on the man.

Causing the man to lower his head in an instant due to fright. "I am sorry, Master" He apologize. It was when Vera rolled her eyes. "Stay here, love" Ezra muttered

Holding the hand of the woman to make sure she could not walk away.

"News say Miss Blyana is back from Germany, Master. And they claim there is something she sent as a gift to you"

The man reported. Hushing down Ezra while Vera scowled. She tilted her head.

Asking for the explanation from one of the two men. But no one came up with an explanation. "Any conclusion?"

Ezra furrowed his brows.

Earning a nod back from the man in return. "What is it?" Ezra questioned.

"A bomb inside the golf ball" The reply from the man stunned the two entirely.

"Fuck. Why are you informing only now?" Ezra's dark hazel eyes flickered. Scaring the man more. "I apologize, Master!"

He bowed. "Get everyone out of here. I want no one to be injured" Ezra ordered.

"Wait..." On the other side, Vera was dumbfounded. She turned around to the side of the field where people were at.

Although she did not understand the situation, she knew one thing.

This was a chance!

"Shit. Stop Zane right now! He is going to fuck everything up!" When his wife's eyes glued to the field, Ezra noticed.

The golf ball that was about to be thrown away completely was obvious.

It was the bomb! "VERA!" However, Ezra panicked over the sight of the woman taking her hand off from his grasp.

He did not need to ask further more. He knew her next motive here.

She literally shook his grasp off to run towards his nephew.

"ZANE!" Vera yelled on top of her lungs. Rushing towards the man who was about to make a score successfully.

The two shouts of the couple captured all the attention except Zane.

He was sinking in this game a lot to win the bets. He failed to catch the yell of the couple. "What's going on?!"

Isabella jumped up from the bench when the woman dashed towards Zane.

"STOP!"

For the last time, Vera shouted. Yet, did not achieve it. Having no choice, the woman made up her mind in the end.

She threw herself on the man as soon as he swung his arms while the golf ball flew off. It was too late to prevent.

"Wow wow WOW!" Due to unexpected incident, Zane's eyes widened in surprise.

They both fell off. But Vera towered him from above. "Are you fucking deaf?" She hissed.

Perplexing the man. "The fuck are you talking about?" Zane retorted.