Dom or Sub//3 Racha version🔞

Start from the beginning

You've had several submissives in your life, but no one has ever been like him. His physique is muscular, he towers over you, his gaze is intense and always holds yours. He never gets embarrassed, he never backs down. He is completely and devotedly submissive to you.

One session a week, that's your deal.

No feeling.

And right now he is ready, he was waiting for you at his house like a good boy.

«Miss» he greets you, kneeling and bowing his head. He wears the daytime collar you gave him. You move behind him, firmly but delicately encircling his neck between your fingers.

You remove his necklace and replace it with the play collar. You don't use it often and you know he loves it. He doesn't turn around but speaks: «Thank you, Miss.»

You lean down and cup his ear between your lips, instantly making him moan: «On the bed» you order. He gets up and heads into the bedroom, knowing your eyes are already devouring him. He's wearing a tank top and no underwear, as you requested.

He lies down on the bed and waits for you, patient.

You straddle him, grab his collar ring and pull him towards you. He indulges you, remaining with contracted abs that you expose, taking off his shirt, and caress. His penis is already hard, but it stays between his legs, respectfully, without demanding.

«My Little boy, you are so needy but so obedient» you praise him, passing your thumb over his lower lip. His mouth is so beautiful, so hot.

He looks at you with his sweet eyes, from below, and just licks your finger. His eyes are eager.

«Wanna to lick my pussy, mh?»

He nods, trying to hide his desire. He has to wait for your permission, he knows that.

 «Do it, baby.» you finally say, unleashing him with your words.

He grabs you by the hips and throws you onto the bed, forcefully opens your legs and starts running his tongue down your inner thigh. You feel shivers running up your body. He approaches your crotch and is completely mesmerized by your wet hole.

You grab him by the collar ring again and lift his head:

«Look into my eyes, little.» you order. You bring your finger to his lips and he wets it with his saliva, without taking his eyes off yours. He knows you always want him to look at your face.

You bring your finger to your clit and start massaging yourself, in front of his face. He glances at your opening and then back to your eyes, swallowing hard.

«Do you want to watch it, little?» you ask him, pushing your finger inside yourself.

«If miss wants it, I would be honored.»

You smile softly. He's so cute.

«Watch it, baby.»

His eyes move to your pussy again, while your fingers stimulate it. You see his Adam's apple move, he bites his lip.

He is surrending. And you love to make him going crazy.

«Miss, please» he moans, «Let me do it»

You don't stop touching yourself and pant: «Can you do it better than me?» you ask, teasing him.

«Yes, Miss. Please» he begs again.

You move your fingers to give him access: «Make me cum using your tongue only. If you succeed, you can do whatever you want to me.» you offer.

His eyes sparkle, it's the first time you've said such a thing to him. And he knows what he wants to do to you. He wants to grab your butt, crawl inside you and slam you into the mattress making you scream of pleasure.