Chapter 11: Kevin's New Godly Power; Human & Goddess vs Demon Lord

Start from the beginning

(Void Ghidorah)

As the Void ghidorah roars at them unexpectedly, Ddraig lowered himself as he couldn't resist the roar of the alpha, while the two Kaslana stood up with no fear.

"So, that's the one you're talking about??" Kevin asked his ancestor.

"Yes, that one. I had no idea how he arrived and stayed here, but he wanted to have his own peace. Furthermore, he needed a host who can use his power to protect everyone else. He doesn't want any greedy and arrogant humans that wanted his power for domination, so he chooses the worthy candidate. And that is you, you're the only one who is chosen by him, my successor." RKevin said to his fellow descendant.

"If that is a case, I will use his power wisely. I am not like the others who uses it for their own greed and I will not failed my mission whatever is the cost. This is for my family." Kevin said to him, then Void Ghidorah narrowed his eyes and gave him his power. Then Kevin endured the pain which it has a side effects.

After a long process that he endured, Ghidorah smiled at him before he vanished in thin air. Then Kevin rose up from his feet as his sword appeared in his hands. Not as the Might of An-Utu, but his sword's final form.

"(Clapped his hand) You've finally achieved the final form of the strongest divine key?? That's impressive, now go my successor

"(Clapped his hand) You've finally achieved the final form of the strongest divine key?? That's impressive, now go my successor. Show that demon whore who is the true ruler of the earth. And also, save your girlfriend right now. Remember this, we are now become one as a Kaslana." RKevin said to him with a proud smile before he vanished into particles. Then Kevin(Issei) thanked him for the advice as he said.

"Thank you Kevin Kaslana, my ancestor. I promise this to you that I, the new hero will rise. I will protect everyone else because this is my oath as a Kaslana." Kevin(Issei) said to him, then Ddraig looked at his partner.

'Good luck, Hero of humanity.' [RRRAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!]" Ddraig said in his mind before roars around them and the mindscape began to shatter like a glasses which Kevin(Issei) was sent back to his reality.