Espresso (1) - shb x wzh

Pt. 1

Sung HanBin x Wang ZhangHao

☕️Coffee Shop AU☕️

-☕️-

"You should really stop staring at the customer, it's creepy. And start doing your work" 

Sung Han Bin's gazing session was cut off when his workmate, Lee Heo Taek, started to nag him. 

"I was not staring hyung, I was just observing him if he liked our coffee. You know, like, customer feedback?"

"Well stop it, because I can feel how you're making that poor guy anxious."

Heo Taek reprimanded while throwing an exhausted look at him, clearly tired of Han Bin's bullshit. 

Sung Hanbin. A college student - majoring in literature. His mom had a cafe near the campus, thus helping the business since they're low on staff at the moment. HanBin was great at making coffee, he even had a license to be a barista, nothing can ruin his momentum and game when it comes to making coffee.

Well, except for the fact that a cute guy from his school was a regular customer in their cafe. 

Wang Zhang Hao. He was a quiet guy, you'll never see him roaming around the campus, he never goes out and you will never see him socialize with other people except his friend circle, which were his close friends back during high school in Yuehua High.

But Zanghao was popular. Han Bin had heard of him even though he is in a different department, he also had seen him during the music department's recital. 

Hanbin is also friends with the Yeuhua squad, the friend circle of Zhang Hao, but he is never present in their group shenanigans. Though they were distant strangers, Han Bin knew a lot of things about him because all of Zhang Hao's friends shares too much information, including information that doesn't belong to them. 

At this point, Hanbin knew about Zhang Hao's personality, his likes and dislikes, his hidden talent, and even how Zanghao takes care of the people around him. Zhang Hao had a lot of good feedback from his friends, it was either they were exaggerating their stories or the guy is unbelievably really sweet and nice. 

Either way, Hanbin doesn't care.

Right?

When Han Bin started to work at the cafe, he was assigned to mid-afternoon, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, and there aren't that many customers to attend to at this time. Except, that a certain person comes to stay at the cafe at 2:45-5:30 PM sharp, to order an espresso... Everyday.

Zhang Hao had this unreadable face, and Han Bin doesn't know if he should greet him or be friendly to him. Heck, Han Bin isn't even sure if Zhang Hao knows or remembers him. 

Most of the time, Han Bin would just show his customer-friendly smile to Zhang Hao in an attempt to maybe dig something from the boys' memory that they had seen each other, that one time in a recital.

It was weird but Han Bin became used to Zhang Hao's quiet presence in their cafe that he looked forward to seeing him every day.

--☕️--

"Hey Gyuvin, HeoTaek Hyung asked me whether you're going to your group study or not."

"O-oh yeah, I'm going. Sorry, I for-"  

"SORRY, I FORGOT"

Gyuvin was cut off when all of the Yuehua boys started to tease him again, with his iconic line: "sorry, I forgot" during his award acceptance speech last month. Gyuvin was praying that he could smack all of their heads, just enough to have all of them (except Hany YuJin) receive minor amnesia.