She immediately begins to grin; she loves being referred to as baby Matteo. Hailey wraps her hands around my neck pulling me down to her, "I need you to fuck your wife before you leave this house, Matteo."

My heart flutters and my dick twitches as it gets rock hard for her and I'm quickly leaning down crashing my lips with hers, "yes ma'am."

I get off of her and off of the bed taking my brief off really quick and climb back onto the bed to find Hailey has lost the purple nightgown but still has on a black thong and I'm quickly taking those off of her, tossing them to the ground.

I open her legs up and glide a finger up in between her slit and immediately want to be in her when I feel how slick she is.

"Mio Dio, how are you always so wet and ready baby?"

She snorts softly, lifting her head from the bed she's looking over at me.

"Can I have a taste?"

She nods her head rapidly and I'm instantly dipping my head down and claiming her most sensitive area with my mouth and she's immediately arching her back as I work my tongue on her.

She tastes even fucking sweeter almost every time that I fucking go down on her and that's been a lot as of lately because her small growing stomach has suddenly made her insecure and shy about me seeing her entirely naked.

I wrap my hands around her thighs bringing her even closer to me and she's immediately reaching for them, "oh my god baby!"

Letting go of her I entwine my hands with her and continue to eat her out when she's crying out loud again.

"Oh my god baby, I'm gonna come."

I retract my mouth away from her, "come for me princess," and begin playing with her clit and immediately feel her jerk at the sudden movement as she finishes all over my fingers.

"I'm not done with you yet," I say as I crawl back on top of her and push myself in between her legs, "fuck man, I swear to God it's gotta be illegal for you to be this wet."

She lets out another soft moan as I continue to push myself into her and I'm leaning down to kiss her on the lips as I slowly start to pick up my pace.

Hailey moans into my mouth one last time and is quickly throwing her head back as I continue the steady pace I know she loves.

We stay in this position for a few more minutes and I'm leaning down to claim her breast, making sure to suck on both of them because she always teases me that I neglect her left titty more than the right.

She immediately begins to giggle when I grab ahold of her left breast and begin to suck on it as she runs her hand into my hair and I'm leaning down to kiss her on the lips.

I break apart from our heated make out session and pick her legs and throw them on my shoulder as I wrap my arms around them and begin to plow into her even harder-faster until she's crying out in pleasure from her second orgasm and I'm quickly finishing after, emptying myself inside her.

I pull myself out of her while gently putting her legs back down and immediately shiver at the sensitivity and drop down beside her on the bed attempting to catch my breath.

"Oh my god," she pants beside me, placing her hand on top of my chest as her body and legs continues to tremble.

I nod my head as I reach for her hand, "I think I pulled a hamstring."

Hailey immediately begins to laugh, "gotta start eating your bananas before fun-tivities, Mr. Matteo."

I chuckle and roll over to place a kiss on her forehead and then her stomach, "ima clean up and then head out, you guys gon' be okay without me?"