˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒱𝐼•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The guardian had stood up and looked at where the woman's body once was; all that was left was her blood poll. The male sighed and would returned to a military a small group of the soldiers were gone as well as the man. He watched the group as they discussed a plan.

Behind everyone a woman had her head poking out of a hole in the wall. Her hair a shade of periwinkle; her eyes purple while blood and open wounds cover her pale face. Her body had wounds from the headless tubby's attack on the station; she was missing her right arm to boot. She watch the ground blankly before crawling back into the hole.

Dutch had looked over at the hole once the woman was gone. He blinked before tuning back into the Sargent's orders; he was gonna have the men separate into different groups before his vision focused onto a neon green glow. Before the man could call this out a tubby emerged from the Shadows; a tall light blue tubby with chocolate colored flesh his guts where sticking out of his stomach. He tried to attack the group. The man had a smile on his face.

Determined to kill the soldier; who just shot at him. He just took the bullets and stood up straight proving his height to them his head nearly connected to the roof. He raised the glowing tail of his and it swiftly wrapped around the guardians leg; who just squeaked in response. The female watch and soon crawled back into the hole for its security. The tubby was the first infected tubby the military has encountered so they had no clue how to deal with this one properly. He flung Walten into Dutch and Conner "Hehhe, careful there bud we just became bowling pins there." Dutch softly joke trying to provide some positivity to which both males groaned at. Walten got up and took the chainsaw he had taken with him and started it up.

The second the infected tubby heard the buzz of the chainsaw it back up in a hurry; possibly memories of his death came to him from the noise. The guardian used this to his advantage he approached the tubby to only have them back away more then run off again. Connor stood up and dusted himself off and check on the others if they were okay. Dutch stood up now staying quite with his ears narrowed.

Miles huffed "clearly nobody else is alive here especially with that freak here." He hissed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. The guardian sighed as he crosses his arms; watching Miles huff and order the soldiers to leave. However a creak of the metal was heard behind them. The guardian turned around to see a blue tubby; with their arms sawed off, and a slice into their neck as well; their mouth also seem to have been sawed in as well. The tubby stared; with no notable signs of hostility toward the group.

They had fluffy hair; they're pupils stars with a ring around them as well as being bright pink. The tubby slowly approached with more sighs of curiosity then anything. Despite firearms being pointed at them they titled there head. The guardian had the slightest memory of this tubby; via him taking the id card off their body to gain access into the communications room.

Miles seeing the tubby had no ill intent order everyone to leave. Tobby, who blinked and watch the group leave; to him giving them a wave goodbye. Slightly flinching as the door slammed shut again. Leaving the blue workers to rot in the station.

As the guardian walked behind the soldiers approaching the helicopter; he looked at the ruins. The wasn't a sign of anything being alive in there. He soon followed the soldiers  back to the helicopter to wait to be back at the base.

———————————————

Richard stood behind his group of men; listening to Finn give them order of where to investigate the sudden signal they received. Richard looked into the horizon of the fortress walls the forest near by hiding it from the world. He cover his ear; while narrowing his eyes. He mumbled a bit before joining up with Finn for investing the upper levels.

Finn calmly walked around glancing at the surroundings. "Hey Richard, you okay? You've been acting off ever since you went missing..." The lieutenant looked at the Captain with slight concern in his eyes. "I—Ah, I'm fine Finnley. Please don't worry about me I'm still processing the...situation." The Captain replied looking away from the short man. "You never told us what happened, you never told me. Do you not trust me or something..?" Finn stopped in place to look at Richard. Richard gave no response but his expression was full of guilt. "You went missing and you haven't said anything about why or what happened. This was not even a few weeks ago when only you showed up. What happened to the group you left with—?" Richard stared at the Lieutenant with a uneasy expression.

Before the male could respond gunshots were heard and the cry of something unnatural. Richard had narrowed his ears and tried to grab Finn. However the lieutenant was swift and had ran off and down the stairs. Richard stared a panic had overcome him as he ran down the stairs equipping his gun into hand.

~•———————————————————-—•~
(This Chapter is literally my worse; I lagged while writing it for...5 days also schooool)