˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝐼 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The white tubby slowly sat up; his body ached but yet he felt nothing; he blinked a few times before looking around at the bare room. All it contained was another bed, a closet that was doubled sided, two bedside tables; as the one beside his had a medkit on it with some medicine and a used roll of bandages surrounding it, as well as a blank dark wood door. He could tell this room wasn't in use at the moment other than the medical supplies.

He then noticed how half of his vision was blocked out; he place his hand over that eye and felt a piece of cloth over it. A eyepatch covered his eye; he remembered why there was one and what events happened to him last. He stared at his hand for a minute before he heard the door open.

There stood a pink tubby at the doorway; before he could turn his attention to the girl she tackled him back onto the bed, taking him into a hug. "Walten your finally awake: are you okay what happened to yo—" before the girl finished her mouth was cover "Annabel I just woke up calm down; one I do not remember what happened, two I see your still hyper as always." He silently sighed; the girl looked at him and scooted back with a slight chuckle "sorry sorry..it's just when we found you unconscious and beat up I thought you wouldn't wake up at all." The girl tone has turned to concern as her ears lowered; before he was pulled into another hug.

The guardian sat there for a moment numbness ran through his body before it left as he hug his little sister back. A smiled softly showed onto his face as a warm feeling softly erased the numbness. "Look Annie I'm fine; I just don't exactly remember everything. If I remember you'll be the first to know." He softly exclaimed to her; she smiled at him and nodded "oh; I need to inform the others your awake but I'll explain to them. There's clean clothes in the drawer next to you; hope they're okay." She state as she stood up walking closer to the door; the male only gave a nod in response as he saw the girl disappeared into the corridor behind the door which click signaling it was fully shut.

The male sighed as he stood up; his legs wobbled as he gripped onto the bedside table. He shook his head a bit sighing as he did waiting for his legs to stand still and when they did he crouched to pull the clean clothes out of the drawer and quickly change into them. The male sighed as pulled a pocket knife and hair tie out of the drawer he tied his hair close near his thighs are and took the knife to his hair and cutter it to be at his waist. He threw the cut hair and threw it into a bin that was hidden by the bedside table; then he looked out the door and left the room. The white tubby looked around the base; tubbies either would be talking to each other, training, or just stayed alone. He only stopped when he entered a room with a few tubbies in there as well as his sister speaking to a green tubby.

~•—————————————————————•~