˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝐼𝐼•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The male looked around the room to see the tubbies who where there; his expression was calm. The green tubby who was speaking to Anne looked at the Guardian; "well look who decided to fuckin' wake up." The tubby had a harsh glare at The Guardian; "Lovely seeing you too asshole." He'd hissed back; the male laughed a bit, Anne hit the male with her elbow and softly scolded him, Sargent Miles is his title here but he usually only got called Miles especially by higher ranks and Anne. "Well damn the snowflakes growing some guts over there—?" Miles smirked a bit at the Guardian who was already quite annoyed with the man.

A sigh was heard and another male spoke up "Miles would you not antagonize him especially for how he just woken up." A short male with black spoke his Ruby red eyes stared at Miles; his hair quiet messy and unkept. The guardian and quickly noticed this male was lieutenant from the badge he had on his collar; next him was a red fur male with a black beanie with a few pins in it; he spoke to the lieutenant ever so calmly; he had emerald eyes with cat like pupils, his hair shaggy with light facial hair. Walten didn't get a good vibe from him despite how friendly he seemed. He sighed a bit and looked around at the other tubbies there.

Mostly all of them were doing their own thing so he didn't take that much not of them. "Apologies for our general officer not being here to meet you; he's currently out with a few men. We are unsure when he'll return." The lieutenant sighed; the red male quickly spoke up "oh you don't know our names I realize; I'm Richard and this is Finnley or Finn for short." He smiled; the guardian gave a slight nod in response he was uneasy with the male.

A conversation was attempted to be started by Richard but Walten stayed distant until he spoke up due to Finn asking what happened before they found him. "There's a infection out there. It killed tubbies and reanimates there dead corpses; I don't care if you'd think I'm lying or crazy it's the full truth. Anything after that I am clueless with." He crossed his arms and slight tilted his head to the side; to only observe the reaction of the other tubbies, Miles tried to make a comment before his mouth was covered by Anne. Soon after the guardian bid farewell for the evening before he returned to his room.

He stood by the door with a blank expression. He looked at the floor with his ears narrowed; he had figured out it's been a month already. The damn robot could have done anything by now; Walten growled under his breath before taking a deep breath to calm himself down, he rubbed his eyes and sat on the almost soft bed laying down. He was left with his swirl of thoughts but he had to push them to the side as drowsiness taking over and soon lulled him to a slumber.

~•—————————————————————•~