70 Chandrachur counseling and love proposal; Bondita dreams about Anirudh

Start from the beginning

Next moment his smile is dropped and asked : But what's the use Bondita didn't like it na.

Anirudh: Be patient she will also acknowledge your love,  your character soon. But however sampoorna acknowledged you na . That  itself tells that how good observant she is ..seems like she is admiring you ..

Chandrachur told in trance : woh toh hai (she is always like that only)

Later Anirudh asked chandrachur to do meditation here. Chandrachur asked Anirudh you are being worshipped by foreigners and how come you people believe our Indian meditation.

Anirudh replied that for every problem there is a solution in Bharat this is the country which had taught everything to outside world . That's why foreigners do visit or attack here very oftenly to know about the roots and to own the property here. Come sit here and do meditation

Chandrachur looked puzzled and asked : why now in night time before sleep?

Anirudh: Because your mind should not go into negative thoughts .. I can see that your body is craving for consummation with female in that urge you may go and force Bondita and she may commit suicide if you force her because she turned into pessimistic person after Anirudh Roy Chowdhary left her.

Chandrachur looked worried and deep inside for a fraction of second guilty also but again rubbed it off .

Anirudh continued: if you listen to your body desires you will get into more trouble in future there will be diseases occuring on your body there.

Chandrachur: Diseases!? What nonsense are you telling?

Anirudh with a strict tone asked : Do you think I will blabber any nonsense . It is true that diseases will prevail for men Your body will be decomposed soon if you continuously consummate with different women and your body will be smelling worst in near by future

(Chandrachur is worried and looked at him scared )..

Anirudh nodded as it's truth and continued: if you listen to me you will have peaceful sleep, healthy body and healthy wise mind with attractive personality and Bondita will definitely Fall for you . Beleive me I will make sure that you will get more blissful feelings and happiness than this minimal  physical desires. It's a promise from me Ani..(he controlled and told) Ashiq babu

Chandrachur sat for meditation and closed his eyes.

Anirudh made Chandrachur go into deep meditation by pressing in between his eyebrows, asked not to open his eyes or don't talk Throughout the meditation . If you do with dedication your inner level energy will be raised and will have charming personality Chandrachur agreed and went Into deep trance.

Anirudh signaled Bhatuk with a knock who sat ready to play  the  tape recorder. Bhatuk immediately  played secretly and a soft stern voice coming as echoing his ears counseling him : Chandrachur, it's me your conscience..

Chandrachur is shocked and opened the eyes. Infront Anirudh as ashiq babu is sitting with closed eyes without moving or any expression that he is listening

Chandrachur is looking here and there and also outside window.

Voice : Dont look here and there . I will be only audible to you because I am your conscience today speaking with loud voice to make you awake and give preaching to enlighten you.

Chandrachur waved hands infront of Anirudh. But he didn't move a bit. The voice asked him to sit in his place if not he will face severe repercussions right now..

Chandrachur sat back and the voice started it's preaching (Bhatuk sat inside cupboard and pausing and playing cassette as per  Chandrachur movements) he is sweating and shivering profusely.