No longer blind

I'm time skipping to when they do the first link.

   Although I am blind, I studied along Tommy, my brother and his friend Norm Spellman. Unfortunely my brother died and now my other brother Jake is to take his place. Some person killed Tommy for the money in his wallet. I may be sad but I'm comforted by Jakes presence. Grace leads me to my link bed. I strap myself in the bed. I relax my mind and all of a sudden I see light. My eyes try to adjust to the light. As they do I see objects and people above me. I sit up and look at my hands and my feet. They're blue. Jake and I run outside while everyone chases us. I laugh, I see everything with my own eyes. Grace tests Jake physical skills, leaving me to enjoy my sight.

~TimeSkip~

   The next day, we all land in the forest another military man tries to come with us, but Grace says. "Stay with the ship. One idiot with a gun is enough." Jake and I are looking around. Me with my pack, him with his gun. We try not to laugh at her words. So, I change the subject.

"I still can't believe I can see. It's amazing." I stop, Jake looks at me. "Thank you for being there for me everthing. It means a lot to me."

"I would do anything for you. Now, lets go." We follow Grace through the forest. Creatures make noise, startling my brother. He points his gun at them. One of them looks at him.

"Prolemuris. They're not aggressive." Grace says. I look at Grace.

"Those are Prolemuris?" I say in excitment. She smiles really big.

"Yes." She walks to Jake and pushes his gun down. Her smile gone. "Relax, marine. You're making me nervous." She says and walks away. Norm and Grace talk to about Na'vi and their ways.

   We stop, Norm and Grace takes samples. Jake and I stand watch. Jake plays with plants that shrink as you touch it. When they all shrink a giant Creature starts thrashing around. Jake points his gun at it. I remember what did that as a threat display. Grace and Norm come running. "Don't shoot. Don't shoot, you'll piss him off." As she says it thrashes around again.

"It's already pissed off."

"Jake that armor's too thick. Trust me. If it's what I think it is. The threat display is only that." Jake stops pointing his gun at my words.

"What do you think it is?"

"I think it is a hammerhead Titanothere."

"A what?" I tsk my tongue.

"Don't move." I instruct Jake and turn to Grace. "Am I right?"

"Yes." I turn as it charges. Jake screams and charges at it. The Titanothere stops and runs away. As Jake talks shit, I look behind us.

   "Grace, which creature is that?" Jake looks to where I'm looking and the creature jumps over us and runs after the Titanothere.

"That is a Thanator." She says, worried. The other Titanothere protects it, so the Thanator looks at us.

"So what about this one? Run? Don't run? What?" Jake questions. I grab his arm and say.

"Run. Definitely run!" I say pulling him, we run through trees we hide under the roots of the tree, but the Thanator's claw reaches us. However, we dodge it. Jake shoots at it, but it grabs his gun with it's teeth and throws it away. We get out from under the tree and run. He looks behind us and pushes me. I look back and see the Thanator swinging Jake side to side by his backpack. "Jake!" I yell. Jake unsnaps his backpack and slips out of the backpack. He grabs my arm and we run. We see a waterfall and jump off the cliff. Luckily, I never let my disability stop me from swimming. We swim to a root, once we reach it we look back and the Thanator isn't following us.

   Jake sharpens a branch. Every noise is making him jumpy. I follow him into the night. For some reason I felt eyes on me. Jake wraps his top shirt around the other end of the brach and uses the tree sap to coat the shirt. We hear skittering, almost like laughing. Jake lights the shirt on fire and tries to scare the creatures off. From what I read the creature that make the sound is a Viperwolf. We run until Jake stops. I bump into him and fall back. A Viperwolf grabs my arm with his teeth. I yell in pain, but it won't let go. An arrow shoots into the Viperwolf and kills it. I look to see where the arrow came from and see a Na'vi save our asses. I hold my arm as I listen to what she says. "Fayvrrtep! (These demons!) " She says, I lower my head because I know she has every right to be angry. She throws the fire into the water despite Jakes protest. "Faysawtute! (These sky people!)"

"Tsap'alute si. (I do make apology.)" I say. The female Na'vi looks at me in shock. The plants start to glow, I look around in awe. I notice the female is go over to a dying Viperwolf.

"Oeru txoa livu, ma oeya tsmukan. Hu nawma sa'nok tivul ngeya tirea. oeru txoa livu. (Forgive me, my brother. May your spirit run with the Great Mother. Forgive me.)" She says to the Viperwolf before killing it. For some reason tears escape my eyes. We messed up.