Last Chapter!

ich Will Nicht 😈

I'm getting that from lost soul dang.

KILL ME- just a chapter of what happened to Sonic

Pov:
    Sonic♡

I swear I would've killed myself if I had to endure more of this torture to me...

I've been stuck in here for about a year or more.I kinda lost track of time and more of how long I've been in this Hell.

Every single day,I was experimented on,abused,and used for more purposes.It,of course, was a living Hell.

I was just fidgeting with my ripped gloves when I heard a knock on the door and they barged in,like Tails does.I still kinda haven't figured out with they did to him but I swear that I will kill these bitches if they hurt him.

They did a few tests on me and once they were done,they put me in a cell and gave me a number.Damnit more tests...I thought to myself when I was in there.

One of them put 3 needles in and they all made me feel pain.Another cut parts of my skin off but sewed it back on and beat it.The last one was a bit kinder though.I wouldn't expect her to be that nice to me,considering she is going to be using me.She also seemed new,I haven't seen her before.

She had pale skin with blue eyes and red hair.A white and blue coat was on her that had a name tag labeled,'Blossum'.
(not drawing her whole ass picture)

"Hey little fella...I'm just gonna run a few tests,is that ok?"she said in a sweet tone.I nodded.I couldn't speak much due to the fact they did all this to me."Thank you,I promise this won't hurt as much.."

She injected the needle softly so I wouldn't feel much pain.After she was done,I felt a bit better.It was like she injected me with a sort of healing medicine.

Once the other scientists were gone,she stayed behind."Hello,Sonic.Im not going to hurt you but..."she trailed off then continued,"I'm going to try and free you from this.I know you hate it here and I don't like seeing you like this.Just whenever I 'experiment' on you,act like your in pain so everything can go to plan"she finished.

Finally,luck was on my side.I was so happy to hear that,I jumped around a lot and she started to giggle."Blossum!Get over here and start working on your new test!"somebody shouted from the other room.

"I'll be back sometimes to show you what I have in store.Im deeply sorry for this but sometimes,I may have to be rude to you to not lose my job,and to get you out of here safely."and with that,she walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed and I heard the sound of footsteps coming to my cell."Hello,blue rodent.Im just coming over here to...give you more torture"he said with a wicked grin.I hated it.I hated when he did that because whenever he did,something bad was gonna happen.

Well,everything is bad but that it's gonna be a bit extra.He grabbed be by my neck and almost choked me to death.He finally let go of me and got the robot to hit me.

This was living Hell like I said before.It happened at least 3 times a week so that he could weak me more than I already was.Atleast good for me,whatever Blossum injected me with,I was much more better.

I took his hits but my emotion stayed the same.It did hurt when they beat me but not as much anymore.He walked away when we were done,like he was trying to think of a plan to make me hurt.

For about 5 more weeks,Blossum was figuring out a way to get me out but she still gave me strength.She was a kind woman.A pure,nice woman full of kindness,yet there is still darkness in her but she hasn't shown me that.Yet.

More days turned into weeks but then after a while,the literal most impossible happened....

My friends came back to save us.

_________________________________________

finally finally I got this done.Im leaving it like this forever haha

Not really but like yeah this is all i got rn I'm tired and I need to work on a project for Wednesday.

byeeeeeee