Caring for Once.

I just noticed that if I published the "Finding Your Secret" part today then it would've been an April fools joke since the desc says "once his rival finds out".But this is an actual chapter so no April fools since i cant come up with one.Also forgot to mention when I go to a friend's POV then it will be kinda short.Imma just let u see what happens with the rival finding out.

POV: NOT SONIC OR NARRATOR FOR ONCE.Aka tails

I was working on my new invention when I heard a loud hiss coming from Sonic's room."Hey Sonic?"I said as I knocked on the door,nobody answered so I just barged in like I do when Sonic isn't answering.He was there hissing in pain from the scratches he got from todays battle,"Oh yeah..Forgot to tell to you,you can't really move for a bit since some of the scratches took it's toll.You'll be able to move in a 2 days or a few once they've recovered"I said to him,he didn't look too happy since Fatman could attack again at any time and the fact he couldn't have his speed anymore.I heard a knock coming from the door,I answered it and Amy just came straight in with some of the others with some snacks.Im guessing they were here to cheer Sonic up,the scratches didn't look all to bad but they did hurt for him at least.They gave him a few chillidogs and snacks.Cream gave both of us a flower crown,mines special and I love it like I love her.Amy gave some chocolates,Knuckles gave him a some grapes,and the rest just have their gifts.Once they were all gone,I heard someone still in his room,"Faker,your this stupid to get scratches like these?"someone said.Im guessing that's Shadow but well as long as he doesn't do anything,I'm fine with him staying.

Pov change to:SHADOW FOR ONCE YAYAYAYAY Okay on with it sorry 😭

"Faker,your this stupid to get scratches like these?"I said to him.He didn't respond and stayed quiet for a while.He ate some of the snacks they gave him so I wanted to give him something of mine aswell.I can't really come up with anything other than chillidogs wich is his favorite.I looked at the scratches on him and healed them,it didn't take long for him to get energized and hug me."Get off of me."I said with a low growl and a slightly visible blush,I didn't enjoy hugs back then and I still don't of course,but for once I guess it's acceptable."Sorry!You just helped me so I guess a hug is what I can do"he answered back,"You don't have to do anything,I'm fine with no thanks or a thanks"I said to him,my blush now gone.He still thanked me and went back outside.Its nice to see you like this,fun and nice.Wait,am I starting to get feelings for him?No,I'm insane if I would ever like faker.I thought to myself while I walked back to my house with some of the others.They said bye to each other but I never stopped to care,I went home and started to go through my phone.Now I'm starting to get a bit curious...Do I like him?No I don't.I asked and responded to only myself.I went to go find Sonic just a bit curious and when I tracked him down,he when into the woods.I hid in the bushes quietly waiting,I heard some coughing.I saw the mess that was on the floor and my instincts quickly went to react."Sonic?"

Final POV change:Sonic bc why not

After Shadow left,I went to go do my usual things: walk around (NOT run since my wounds should still be healing and need time),eat some of the snacks they gave me,and look through my phone from time to time.When I was scrolling through some videos and tiktoks whatever,I got this weird feeling up my throat and felt like I needed to cough up flowers.I tried running to the closest bathroom or something,but since my legs didn't work,I was doomed.The only thing I could think of was to hide somewhere and cough.I did that once and nobody caught me last time so I should be safe.The petals were the same as last time,bloody and torn up.There were a few seeds but they were ripped open and blood spewing out of them,I coughed for a while until the petals finally stopped and released themselves.Only a few more and I'll die for sure..I thought as I went to get up.I heard something in the bushes and braced myself for whatever was gonna happen.Even though I was weak right now,I wouldn't stop myself from hurting this 'threat' to me."Sonic?"I heard a low voice ask.I pinned my ears down recognizing the voice, desperately trying to hide as it came out the bushes.I tried running but my legs made it worser and they grabbed my hand and tightly."Tell me,who is it"he asked to me.I stayed quiet for a while and they finally let go."It's something you don't need to know,even if you try to figure it out"I said as I tried to run away from the scene.Shadow came after me and pinned me down to the ground,I hid my face This can't be happening right now..If i tell him,he'll never love me and think I'm pathetic,well of course I am but also if i don't... consequences.I thought to myself.I braced myself for a hit but I didn't get one,I was whimpering desperately to get back home and get away.Some way or another,I guessed he was following me.He scooped me off the ground,and carried me back to my house.I could see a slight blush on his face from this,I kinda blushed to at this act.Mine was probably up to my ears but it wasn't that visible(hopefully).He noticed this and chuckled a bit at that,Wich I'm guessing made him feel better since I was probably a worser blushing mess than him.I wanted to get off,but his arms kept me in.(I think i went to far on the image)

I let him take me home,and he set me back down to rest

I let him take me home,and he set me back down to rest.I was kinda tired from what happened today,so I went down to quickly rest and he gave me a small kiss on the cheek.My ear flinched at that and I was starting to blush a lot.He laughed a bit and went back home saying,"Just this time,Im caring towards you.goodnight though.."as he closed the door and went back to his house.I felt like I was in a dream or something.I do love him but is he starting to love me too?