After all, she does want to be comfortable; even if they live in Hawaii, she still wants to be comfortable. And having a blanket on top of her, and wearing sweats was something that makes her happy. And if it makes her happy, then it makes Matt happy; so, they are going to wear sweats for a while and just cuddle up to each other. And that's something that they are both really happy about, due to the fact that they are ready to just relax for the rest of the day; and for as long as Gabby needs him to hold her, as they are both still grieving right now. They are grieving both separately, and together as husband and wife; because that's something that they have to do, because that baby boy was their son. Regardless of what happened, Matt is just as sad as Gabby when it comes to the two of them being together right now; and that starts with Matt joining her on the couch once again, and just holding her in his arms. After all, that's exactly what she wants to have right now. She wants to have the man she loves hold her in his arms and make her feel better.

And that's really something that he can do so easily, for the simple fact that he's the man she loves; and the love of her life, who's experiencing the same feelings that she's experiencing right now. However, she's experiencing them a bit harder; and that's due to the fact that she's still carrying their son and will be carrying him until she gives birth to their daughters. Still, that day will be very happy; as they still want to meet their daughters, which is something that they most definitely want to have. It'll be a great day for both of them, and they are so excited for it; but first, they need to just take it easy with her and just relax with each other. "Are you sure that you don't need anything before I sit down with you?" Gabby shook her head as Matt asked her whether she needs anything before he sits down, as she doesn't; rather, she just needs him to sit down. Then, they can cuddle up to each other and hold each other close; because that's what they both want (and frankly, need) to do with each other while they grieve this loss with each other.

And she truly means with each other, because she knows that Matt is still putting on a brave face; and that breaks her heart, because she wants him to feel like he can really talk to her. She wants him to talk to her, so that he can get his emotions out and just make sure that she 's okay. Getting close to Gabby as soon as they were sitting down, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arm around her back; after which, he leaned back against the pillows that she already has on the couch. Meanwhile, Gabby crawled over to Matt and then cuddled up to the man of her dreams; after all, that was what she wanted to do with Matt right now. She wants to cuddle up to the man of her dreams, as he holds her close right now; after which, she proceeded to slip her legs in between his. Laying her head down on his chest, Gabby smiled as she put her hand on his muscular chest and just cuddled up to him. "You can change the movie if you want, I know that you probably don't like Sex and the City." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before turning his head.

After which, he kissed her forehead softly as he holds the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world in his arms; he then looked down at her and smiled at his beautiful wife

After which, he kissed her forehead softly as he holds the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world in his arms; he then looked down at her and smiled at his beautiful wife. "I'm okay with whatever you want to watch, because I want you to be happy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she ran her hand up and down his chest. At the same time, Matt smirked as he bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; whom he does still know is hurting and needs some help. And that includes help from Andy, as he was already in here. "Oh, there's Andy." Turning her head, Gabby smiled as she looked at Andy as he laid down on his bed that they have here in the screening room. "Yeah, he came down here with me; I hope that's okay, and that you didn't have PTSD." Turning his head, Matt shook his head and smiled at his gorgeous wife. "No, I was okay. And I'm just glad that you guys got a bit of time together, because I know that you guys are feeling much better."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, and just smiled due to the fact that she knows that he really means that. He always means what he says when it comes to what he wants for her, and she just feels so lucky to have him as her husband. "Did I ever tell you just how lucky I am when it comes to you being my husband?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before going to grab some of the snack that she had next to her; after which, she put it in her mouth and smiled. "What are you eating?" Gabby smiled. "I'm having some nuts." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "I can make you supper in a bit if you want, because I know it's getting late in the afternoon." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, before looking up at the man she loves. "Baby, I'm okay for now. I think that I should just have snacks now; that's all I need right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as he really does like that idea. "I like that idea." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that. "Probably because it means that you don't have to cook."

Turning his head, Matt looked down at the woman he loves. "And because it also means that I get time to hold you close, and to make you feel better; because that's why I'm here, I'm here to make you feel better." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; after which, Matt proceeded to leave a kiss on her forehead softly. "So, you were sketching a bit?" Gabby sighed. "I thought it'd distract me." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before watching as she put her hand on his chest; after which, Matt put his hand on hers and stroked her hand. "Baby, it's okay. If you want to do that to make you feel better, then I think you should; I want you to do whatever you can to make you feel better, and I really mean that." Gabby sighed as Matt asked her that. "I also just spoke to my mom again and looked at the boys. I know, I shouldn't but..." Matt shook his head, as he didn't want Gabby to think that way. "No, you can do whatever you can to make sure that you're okay; and I mean that Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt.

Wrapping his arm around Gabby's back as he held her close, Matt smiled due to the fact that this really is something that he enjoys doing; he loves holding her in his arms, and he loves to make sure that she's okay. But what he didn't expect, was that she'd end up falling asleep. And that can only mean one thing, she didn't sleep as much as Matt thought; and it also meant that they actually weren't staying here, because this is not the place to sleep. Rather, she should sleep in their bed. And thanks to Matt, she's going to go do just that.