Every Winter Has Its Spring

Start from the beginning

Your heart fluttered, but you forced a smile. A smile that dropped as the leopard lifted his head just enough to look down at you, piercing you with his cat-like eyes that smoldered like molten lava, tongue darting out to wet his faintly coral lips.

You both stared in silence, searching each other’s expressions. His tapered fingers found their way to your hair, brushing back the curling strands that stuck to your sweat-slicked cheeks before his face pressed to yours, nuzzling.

Turning your head, you meant to kiss him on the cheek, but just as your lips brushed against his skin, he also turned, the generous warmth of his lips brushing ever so lightly over your own.

You both froze for a moment, heartbeat skidding to a stop as the blood rushed to your face. Experimentally, you feathered your lips over his, the kiss soft and slow until a blazing eagerness took over you. A desperation to feel alive that branded you. You leaned into the kiss, cupping the back of his head to pull him closer when he kissed back hungrily.

A low growl rumbled against your core causing you to clench around nothing and made your stomach do backflips as he began returning the kiss with a passion that scalded you. In seconds, you were rolled onto your back, the full weight of his body pressing against you as his tongue snaked between your lips to brush against yours in feverish urgency.

Hands traveled around each other’s naked forms, the kiss lasting for ages until you were both panting with need. Your hips ground against his waist. You didn’t care about the consequences of your actions, only needed to feel him—needed his warmth.

Hoseok moved down to press an open mouthed kiss against your throat, growling with a possessive dominance that sent shivers up your spine. No words were exchanged, only the mindless grabbing and kissing communicating your fueling desires until you couldn’t take it anymore. You needed control.

In a boldness you didn’t know you had, you pushed the leopard onto his back and crawled over him while he was still reeling in confusion; his lips parted and glistening in the firelight while he followed you with his eyes.

Your lips hungrily found his as you rubbed yourself over his length, swallowing his soft moans. You arched your back, caressing your throbbing bundle of nerves along his cock, indulging in the delightful pressure until you grew too impatient to worry about preparation.

Hoseok looked positively savage as you sat back on your knees, drinking in the sight of his swollen lips, wet with your saliva, and his dilated eyes that devoured every inch of you. The pure savagery was short lived however as you took his length in hand and none-too-slowly lowered yourself onto it, gasping at the foreign stretch you hadn’t felt in a long time until you were filled to the brim. Hoseok’s face melted into bliss, unseeing eyes rolling closed with a growl until you settled.

Without wasting time on adjusting, you ground your hips, making you both gasp at the unfamiliar sensation before you found a good angle. Rising and lowering, rising and lowering; you watched the play of passion and lust on Hoseok’s face, gradually picking up speed and digging your nails into his chest for stability. If you had to describe what you were feeling, you would call it desperation, riding him with an aggression you couldn’t fathom.

You hadn’t noticed the change until his clawed fingers gripped your hips, halting your movements for him to thrust up at an angle that left your mouth gaping, a surprised, gargled moan bubbling to the surface. Your gaze dropped to his, the half-shy Hobi that had been there was gone, given way to the animal that rested inside him.