ii, Party

Hope was sitting infront of her make-up table, with Wanda doing her hair, Natasha doing her make-up, and Shuri showing dress options for Hope to wear.

"Look! This short black one is cute!" Shuri smiled, picking up the short, black, tight dress to show the other three women in the room. "I gave the matching heeled to my aunt last year and i didn't buy any new ones yet, so, no." Hope said. "Dark blue, long?" Shuri asked, decribing the dress she held up, after Natasha scolded Hope from moving too much. "I'm not Cinderella. You can ask Sam if he wants it." Hope rolled her eyes, making Natasha sigh in annoyance.

"Sorry." Hope apologized.

"Red, tight, short?" Shuri suggested. "Wanda's wearing red so, no." Hope declined. "Green, tight, long?" Shuri suggested yet again. "I don't wanna trip like last time." Hope declined yet again. "Okay, the last options are: A black one that is flattery at the end, it would probably go to about your knees. A yellow one, but i don't like it. Another green ones but it's short and has sparkles. And the last one is purple, tight and short." Shuri told Hope the options.

"I'll take the green one." Hope said.

"Great. What heeles?" Shuri asked. "What shade is the dress?" Hope asked. "Hmm... basil." Shuri said. "The black heeles with glitter." Hope decided. "Great! A purse?" Shuri asked. "Yeah, the black, YSL one." Hope said, and Shuri got the one she described and put it on the bed, next to the dress and heeles.

"Great, that's it, right?" Shuri asked. "Yep. That's it." Hope confirmed.

"Do we have to go?" Hope asked. "Yes." Natasha deadpanned. "Fine." Hope grumbled, following Natasha's orders and blinking when she told her to when she was applying the mascara.

Lastly, Natasha put some lipgloss on Hope's lips, before kissing her on the cheek. "All done." She smiled. "Nat? I think you missed." Hope smirkex, puckering her lips. "I don't think so. I just put some lipgloss on there." Natasha shook her hea, and Hope pouted playfully. "I will be glad to steak a kiss from you." Wanda smiled, which Hope returned, tilting her head back and puckering her lips, making Wanda's smile grow, before she pecked her lips.

"Shuri?" Hope asked, and Shuri was already on her way towards Hope, standing infront of her, and bending down, only to be pulled down, onto Hope's lap.

"All done." Wanda then said, putting the curling iron down after turning it off.

Hope pecked Shuri's lips, and Shuri got up do Hope could too, to put the dress and heeles on.

The tribrid grabbed the dress and heeles, before dissapearing into the bathroom, and locking the door behind her.