iv, Normal private jet activities

"Then finsih your breakfast, we gotta pack our bags, Elskan."

. . .

"Doll? Do you need any help packing?" Bucky asked, entering the room after finishing packing his stuff. "No, i'm almost done." Hope smiled, before putting her last pair of socks into her black suitcase. "Done." Hope smiled, after closing the suitcase easily. "Great." Bucky smiled.

"So, we will have to be in the car by 5 AM, i'll drive us to the airport, which will he about half an hour, and then until we get into the jet will be about five minutes, and from the on it will be about an hour until we arrive... then it will be a one and a half hour drive to the school and then we have an hour to greet everyone until the lessons start." Hope spoke her thought out loud.

"Wow, doll, you really thought everything trough." Bucky smirked in amusement. "Obviously." Hope rolled her eyes playfully.

"Uh, i'll need to ask miss Forbes if my friends can have the few days off so we can work on the spell even earlier..." Hope muttured. "A spell? What spell?" Bucky asked. "Resurrecting spell." Hope said. "A sacrifice... we need a sacrifice..." Hope muttured yet again. "Wait, wait, wait- Ressureting spell? Sarcifice? What?" Bucky asked. "Ressurecting spell to bring my dad back first, so he can find Aunt Freya, Aunt Rebekah and Marcel. Sarcrifice to keep the balance of nature." Hope explained.

"Once we're together, we'll leave the boarding school and will go to New Orleans, where Aunt Freya and i will preform more Ressurecting spells for my mom, uncle Elijah and uncle Kol and maybe also a few others but later on..." Hope elaborated. "And then? When they're all back?" Bucky asked. "We'll see when it is time." Hope replied.

"Alright." Bucky nodded. "We'll need to find a sacrifice." He finished. "We will."

. . .

That night, Hope decided to sleep with Tony, as he seemed to he overworking himself a lot.

Hope has changed their outfits with a snap of her fingers, before he pulled her into his bed.

He laid his head on her chest, wrapping his arms around her in an almost protective way, making her smile at his antics.

She put a hand on his back, as he almost laid on his stomach, and put another on his head, massaging his scalp with it, making hin let out a satisified groan.

"Go to sleep, Elskan..." Hope said. "But i wanna spend my time with you..." He whispered. "I promise i'll spend some time with you as soon as i get back." She promised. "Will you sleep with me the night you get back?" He asked. "I will." She said. "Promise?" He asked childishly, already half asleep. "I give you my word. Now sleep." She whispered, and he instantly fell asleep, and a couple of minutes later, she did aswell.

. . .

Hope woke up at 4 AM. She carefully got out of bed to not wake Tony up, before quietly sneaking out of his room and going into her own.

Once she was there, she got into the shower, got dressed and brished her teeth and hair, before summoning a bloodbag with her powers and drinking from it, from feeling the slight itchy feeling in her throat.

Once she finished, she threw the now empty bloodbag in the garbage, before grabbing her phone to text her friends, since it was a surprise that she was coming.

Immortal bitch: Hey guys, i can't sleep. What about you?

The better twin: Me neither

Marcus: Me neither

Salvawhore: Me neither

Immortal bitch: So, how's everything with you?

The better twin: Peachy