NOT A CHAPTER: Important Author's Note (concerns all readers)

• Dedicated to all my amazing readers <3

If you read the title (which you probably did) you would've found out that this is indeed NOT a new chapter.

So I posted this on my message board and I only got one reply so I thought, "Hey! How about I post a new section to TMAL itself so people will bother to read it!" Here it is:

**THIS IS A REALLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO YOU ALL!!!**

Okay, so how do I start... So I am SO grateful for every single one of you readers out there that take the time to read 'Tell Me a Lie'; it really means so much to me you have no idea. I never thought this would happen and that no one will ever notice me here.

However, when I tried to read it myself I lost interest. So basically, what I'm saying is that if I was reading my own fan fiction I would probably lose interest at around chapter 8. That isn't supposed to happen.

I've really been thinking about this, and I want your comments before I do anything I might regret... so don't be afraid to voice your opinions! I want to re-write 'Tell Me a Lie'. In third person. And I will be changing the majority of the plot as well. Alex and her history will remain and the initial plot will probably be the same as well but I'm going to be changing a LOT. Including the love interest.

And yes, this also means that I will be re-making the trailer because well, I have better footage now and and better idea of what I want 'Tell Me a Lie' to be.

My worst fear is that my fan fic will turn out to be like every other story out there: enter girl. she falls in love with a boy of 1D. love triangle/square/other shape. love conflicts. happy ending.

No.

The sad truth is that 'Tell Me a Lie' is turning in to that, and I hate it. PLEASE leave me your opinion, because if you want me to keep it tell me. If I get no response within the next...let's say...three days I'm going to continue with my plan and re-write it. Yes, that means I will lose reads and all those votes. But it'll make my fan fic the way I want it to be.

If you want me to proceed with what I have, please tell me why; because I personally see no reason to. Let me know why because I'm curious to why you all read this odd fan fiction :)

Thanks for reading this EXTREMELY long message :) Oh, and thanks for understanding!

-Micky