Family Time-turned-Snack Time

Start from the beginning

Sarah laughed as she heard Luke say that. "You mean, I need to relax and just take it easy." Luke sighed as he heard Sarah say that, as that was exactly what he meant to say. "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say." Getting close to Luke, Sarah smiled as she proceeded to wrap her arms around his neck nice and tight; after which, she kissed him softly and just took things slow with her. After which, Luke put his hands on her back and just smirked due to the fact that this is something that they both want to do. "I think that we both know that you want to just get in bed. So, how about we do that now?" Luke agreed with Sarah as she said that, as that was exactly what he wanted to do; he wanted to be in bed with the woman he loves, and he wants to just hold her in his arms. He wants to relax with her, and they want to make sure that they are going to cuddle up to each other; and that was why Sarah wanted Luke in bed, she wanted to hold him close to him and just relax. "I hope you know that I expect no funny business in bed mister."

Luke laughed as he heard Sarah say that, well aware that was the case. "Do you really think that I am going to do that when I'm the one that wants you to relax Sarah? I want you to relax, and I just want you to take it easy." Sarah agreed with Luke as she said that, just smiling. "I know you do, and I promise that I will Luke; you know that I plan on relaxing, and that I am not going to do anything that will put my recovery at risk." Luke was a bit shocked as he heard Sarah say that, as he didn't expect her to say that; and that was due to the fact that he didn't want Sarah to think that way. "Hey, where did that come from?" Sarah took a breath as she looked at the man she loves and put her hands on his chest once again. "Listen, how about you sit down in bed? Then, I'll get in bed with you and I'll hold you close. Then, we can talk about that; okay?" Sarah agreed with her husband as he said that, before leaning in and proceeding to kiss her once again. "Listen, relax in bed and just take it easy; I'll be right in bed." Sarah agreed with Luke as he said that, smiling.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Crawling into Luke's lap shortly after he climbed into bed with her, Sarah smiled as she made sure that she was going to be extremely comfortable. And just how was she going to be comfortable? Well, she was going to be sitting in between her husband's leg, and she was going to cuddle up to him against his chest. Smiling as she felt Sarah do that, Luke looked at his beautiful wife while kissing the top of her head. "What do you think of me taking off some of your lingerie so that you can get even more comfortable?" Looking up at the man she loves, Sarah smiled as she knew that was more what he wanted, rather than what she wanted. "Let me guess, you want to feel my breasts against your chest?" Luke laughed as he heard Sarah say that, before wrapping his arms around her; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. And let's just say that Luke truly means that, as she's the love of his life. "I think we both know that I love the feeling of your breasts against my chest, as it's so damn sexy."

Sarah smiled as she heard Luke say that, before laying her head down on his chest; at the same time, Luke ran his hand up and down her back as they held each other close. Afterwards, he turned his head and kissed the top of his head; and let's just say that's something that they both really like, which is due to the fact that it's a way that Sarah can easily tease him. "And it's an easy way to turn me on." Sarah agreed with Luke and smiled due to the fact that she just cuddled up to him; after which, she proceeded to go grab the finger sandwiches that he made for her. "Thanks for making these." Luke agreed with Sarah as she said that, because he's more than okay when it comes to him having made lunch for her; and that's due to the fact that he needs to make sure that she's always fed to the best of his abilities. "Baby, you have no reason to thank me; and that's due to the fact that I need to feed you, both for your sake...and for the sake of our beautiful baby girl over there." Turning her head, Sarah agreed with Luke before laying her head down.