Family Time-turned-Snack Time

Start from the beginning

Wrapping her arms around his waist shortly afterwards, Luke smiled as he tugged her body against his chest; smiling, Sarah then put her hands on his toned chest and leaned up to kiss him softly. Taking things nice and slow with her dreamy husband, Sarah smiled due to the fact that this really is everything that she wants right now; she wants to hold the man she loves close to her, and she wants her husband to hold her in his arms. And that's exactly what they're in the midst of doing with each other. They're holding each other close, and just taking things nice and slow with each other. "Listen, we need to get in bed and just relax; because that's what you need." Sarah agreed with Luke as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I know." Luke smiled as he heard Sarah say that, before going to grab her hand; after which, he intertwined their fingers so that he can lead her towards their bed. And that was exactly where Sarah wanted to be with the man of her dreams right now. She wanted to be in bed with her loving husband, Luke Reese.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Climbing back into bed ahead of Luke this afternoon, Sarah smiled due to the fact that it was exactly what he wanted; he wanted Sarah to be in bed, so that she can take it easy and just relax. I mean, Sarah is still recovering from giving birth, and they are also madly in love with each other; they've been madly in love with each other for years, and that will always be the case. Luke plans on being with Sarah for the rest of his life, and that was something that made them both extremely happy; but before he got in bed, Luke still wanted something. "Hey, before you sit down; how about you come here for a second?" Turning to look at Luke, Sarah smiled as she proceeded to get close to the man she loves; after which, she got up on her knees and then moved to wrap her arms around his neck. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Luke smiled as he got close to her; at the same time, Sarah put her hands on his muscular chest and then leaned in to kiss the man she loves softly. Taking things slow with Luke, Sarah smiled as she loves her man so damn much.

"I love you." Luke agreed with Sarah as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I love you too Sarah, and I am so glad that this is what we're going to do; we're going to just relax, and we're going to take it easy with each other." Sarah agreed with Luke as he said that, before wrapping her arms around his neck again. After which, she took things nice and slow with the man she loves again. "God, I am so ready to just cuddle up to you and have that snack." Luke laughed as he heard Sarah say that, well aware that was the case. "So, how are we going to cuddle up to each other? Do you want to sit in my lap? Or do you want to sit down next to me?" Sarah smiled as Luke asked her that, because he should already know what she wants; and that's because she's done it for years, since they first started dating. "Baby, do you really think that I want to sit anywhere else? We've been doing it for years, and we always promised each other that we wouldn't change what we do when we got married; and that's the same now to we have Amelia." Luke agreed, smiling.

After which, he got nice and close to her before kissing her once again; after which, he took things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. And that was due to the fact that Sarah is just so beautiful, and he's so happy over the fact that they're just going to relax in bed with each other. "Listen, how about we get in bed together? I think we both know that's what we want to do." Luke smiled, agreeing with Sarah as she told him that; and that was due to the fact that he just wants to cuddle up to his wife, and he wants to hold her in his arms. "Of course, and I want to do that as well. And I also know that it means that you're going to relax." Sarah nodding, smiling at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; and that's something that Luke knows. Luke knows that Sarah loves him more than anything in the entire world, and she's just happy over the fact that they're currently holding each other close. After which, Luke smiled as he kissed Sarah once again. "Listen, we need to get in bed."