keep your head up princess ✧lashton✧

a/n:
there was more to this story but I edited the beginning part out

Credit: peyyxlashton

Cite: AO3

Luke smiled at the loving memory of meeting his two best friends and his amazing boyfriend.

Sadly, the insecurities haven't stopped. He'd hoped he would be better, but with Colton always shoving him and calling him names, he just feels like absolute shit all the time.

He suddenly felt two arms wrap around his waist from behind and he smiled. "Hey." He whispers. Luke feels a small kiss on his exposed shoulder, "Hey..."

Luke wrapped his hands around Ashton's and leant his head against the older boys chest.

"Happy one year babe.." Ashton whispers and Luke smiled happily. "Happy one year to you too." He angles his head and gives Ashton a peck on the lips. Ashton smiles and moves his hands to Luke's slim waist.

"I have a couple of things in mind..." Ashton says smirking and Luke blushes. "Are you ready..?" Ashton asks, face filled with concern and Luke nods. He had been wanting this for a while now.

"Now or later?" Ashton whispered, pulling Luke closer and breathing into his ear. Luke shivered.

"Now."

Ashton grinned and pressed his lips to Luke's. Luke grinned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Ashton and kisses back gently. He loves how every time he kisses Ashton, he feels like he's falling in love all over again.

Ashton's hands slid down slowly to the back of Luke's thighs. He taps then and Luke jumps up, wrapping his legs around Ashton's waist. He's surprised Ashton can carry him.

Ashton carries him to his bedroom and sets lays him down gently. He shuts Luke's door, making sure it's locked, before walking back to the bed. He hovers over Luke and re attaches their lips, biting down gently. Luke moans softly and opens his mouth for Ashton as he licks into Luke's mouth.

Ashton moans softly and slowly begins to lift Luke's shirt up.

Suddenly, Luke is panicking because, no. Ashton /can't/ see him like /this/. He reaches up and quickly grabs Ashton's bracelet covered wrist, preventing him from pulling up his shirt further.

Ashton breaks away from the kiss and frowns. "Are you not ready? I'm sorry, Princess."

Luke shakes his head. "I-I'm ready. Just, can we do it with my shirt on..?" His voice his small and shaky. Ashton's frown deepens.

"Luke, what's wrong?" Ashton helped Luke sit up and sat in front of the smaller boy.

"N-nothing. I'm just more comfortable with my shirt on." Luke answered perhaps a little too quickly. Ashton caught on quickly, knowing of Luke's past.

"No... No, baby no. You're so, so perfect. How could you not see that?" Ashton asked Luke and he felt so guilty. He didn't mean to make Ashton upset. "Don't be upset please! I just, I'm nothing compared to you. I don't even under-under stand why you love m-me." Luke's bottom lip quivered as the years began to run down his face. Ashton gasped and reached forward, wiping away the tears and pressing lips to his cheeks.

"Lukey, oh my god, whoever the fuck told you you're not beautiful or skinny is a liar. Baby, you're so so beautiful and you're perfect no matter how much you weigh. Quite frankly, you're the perfect size." Ashton continued and he kissed Luke before he could reply. "Let me show you how much I love you. Please? I have my own insecurities I'm exposing as well."

Luke's expression went from saddened to confused. Ashton? Insecure? About what?

Slowly, Ashton took off his bracelets one by one and Luke gasped before he was finished. He couldn't believe what was about to happen. But he had to because as Ashton pulled off the last bracelet, he flipped his wrist over and there sat a road of criss crossed lines. All old, but it still saddened Luke. He gently grabbed Ashton's wrist and lightly traced the lines. Ashton's breath hitched and he sighed deeply. "Freshman year, I would do this because I thought I was worthless and being gay was bad. But, I stopped when I met this really special person. Blonde, blue eyes, adorable..." He whispers and smiles cheekily at Luke.