"My untold beauty is both a blessing and a curse that I am unfortunately burdened by. Be grateful you and the bros do not know even a second of this hardship I endure," he said in a dramatic stage voice. Mikey rolls his eyes and said. "Yeah we're... hey!" He realises what Leo just said and pushes him back the prince laughing mood greatly improved as he fall back on Mikey's plush bed.

April rolls her eyes fondly happy that the two were in better moods. "Here how about we end this night with a happy bubble bath and even use some of Don's salts huh?" The two cheered up immediately at that.

The four boys were known to have warm bubble baths together sometimes and Don always had the best types of salts. Besides having his scent in the water was comforting to the two.

"I'll run the bath," April said and Mikey jumps up. "I'll grab the soaps," he states eagerly running off to his bathroom with April following a happy smile to his face.

Leo watches this and has a small smile. He loves his brother so much and even though he's a bundle of pure joy getting a genuine smile out of him was hard these days.

Suddenly Leo hears a knock on the door and he tenses. It was late, way past the time dad summoned them for anything and they had not ordered for anything from the servants. Leo quickly runs to Mikey's weapons chest and grabbed a dagger from it. Usually he carried a weapon on hand, but dresses were terrible for concealing weapons.

The knocking happens again a little louder. It could either mean whoever was on the other side was in a hurry or nervous neither a good sign. Not to mention they had not called for them like all palace servants were trained to do which means they are not a servant.

Carefully Leo stood up dagger gripped behind himself as he made his way to the door and gripped the handle. Steeling his nerves he swung the door open prepared to defend himself when he stops short his eyes going wide.

Dressed in a stolen servants uniform and carrying a tea tray with empty cups was none other than Usagi, the boy from today. His face was turned away looking at the lavish hallway, but turned back when he saw Leo and lights up seeing him.

"You! What are you doing here?" Leo hears some guards approaching for their shifts and he grabbed the bunny pulling him inside checking up and down the hallways to make sure he was not spotted.

"Get in here," Leo said closing the door as Usagi looks around the room. "Wow this place is bigger than some homes. Did the prince do the art himself?" Usagi asks looking at the art on the walls.

"Yes he did now what are you doing here? How did you get past the guards and security?" If this guy got past the guards then his father clearly hadn't been maintaining Donnie's security systems, but that was a worry for another time.

Usagi turns to him and smiles sheepishly. "It was hard, but I managed it. I came to return these," he answers and pulls out Leo's bracelets. Leo gasps and grabs them clasping them both onto his wrists the weight comfortable and familiar to him.

"I'm really sorry my uh Tolka stole it," Usagi said adverting his eyes clearly lying. Leo raises a brow amused and puts his hands behind his back. "Oh really? Well he was your Tolka," Leo points out. "He's still just a Tolka," Usagi defends and Leo laughs amused.

"Just checking were you gonna stab me?" Usagi asks noticing the dagger and Leo blushes a little. Usagi found the action adorable. "Well even in a palace you can never be too paranoid. For all I know you could have been some nasty kidnapper here to whisk one of the princes away," Leo defends.

"Well I promise I would have stopped that samurai's honour, but... after seeing you fight today I doubt there'd be much for me to deal with," Usagi compliments and Leo ducks his head biting his lip to keep from giggling like a school girl.