"Because when you fuck him," he begins and my head instantly snaps at Satoru.He playfully leans close and takes hold of my chin,lifting it up and gradually stroking my cheek.Those captivating eyes of his never left mine and I felt my cheeks slowly begin to burn.His thumb dragged itself all the way down to my bottom lip,where his eyes dropped to the opening of my mouth. "You'd probably tell him his doing it all wrong."

That was enough to have me snap from my trance.I grabbed his wrist and slammed it down on the table,a crack burst through the glass but I couldn't care.Not when he stared at me the way he did and not when I abruptly stood up,glaring down at his playful smirk. "Not me though,I'd probably do everything right."

I watched him sit back casually,like what he did was not purposeful at all.All I did was scoff and narrow my eyes at him. "We're at work so act professional idiot," grabbing my salad bowl and wiping the imaginary dust from my shoulder,I made my way toward the door and out of the break room. "I expect to see you at my house this coming Sunday.Don't be late again."

All I heard was his mocking laugh and I couldn't help but send him the flying finger with a loud and proud fuck you at the end of it.Satoru new just how to get under my skin and with a final groan,did I shake myself off and get myself ready for my next class.

■■■

"Sensei [Name]!" Panda yelled out the moment I stepped foot into class and from the corner of my eye,I watched Nobaru rush to her seat,Toge jumped from his desk while Maki and Megumi straightened themselves out.I called this class,The Class of Misfits. They reminded me so much of Satoru and I,in our younger days ofcourse.

Each and everyone,adorned with their own personalities was able to coexist in a unique way.They were gifted and strong,much like more than any other students I've ever taught but they came with many,oh so many problems and being their teacher often meant cleaning up messes they frequently made.

I dropped the set of books onto my desk and narrowed my eyes on the one and only sleeping boy.His pink hair never failed to stick up in different places and so,as I make my way toward him,I spread my fingers and took hold of his ear with my sharp nail.I pinched down hard and watched his eyes shoot open,groaning painfully as I raised one single eyebrow. "Yuji Itadori," my voice raised and I tugged hard.

"Ow ow ow," he hissed in pain and shut his eyes,trying to take hold of my wrist while shaking off his comostat state. I was quick enough to dodge his hit and grab onto his shoulder,holding him down into his seat. "Ow-okay I'm s-sorry Sensei!"

"In my five years of teaching,I'd never met any student who falls asleep in my class as much as you do," I bark but not loud enough.His ear turns red and his face scrunches up in pain causing little giggles to fill the room. "Explain yourself boy."

"Okay okay,hear me out!" he hissed and tried sitting up again but I only twist his ear between my fingers and tighten my hold onto his shoulder.He jumped in his seat,cries of pain leaving his mouth. "I ain't lying this time so hear me out,please!"

I instantly let go of his ear and shove him into his seat,watching enough blood trickle from his ear and watching him cup his flesh in pain."I was out scouting with Gojo last night.I met this guy named Nanami,I came home late."

My tongue ran across my teeth and I narrowed my eyes at him."Don't let this happen again," and as much as I told him that four times before,I knew I'd let it slide again.These kids meant a lot to me and knowing that I couldn't have any sort of relationship out of Jujutsu Tech,they were my bond.

I cared enough,about each and every one of them.

"So much for being a ladies man Yu," Panda spoke up and I fold my arms across my chest,staring at each and every one of them.

"That goes for the rest of you as well," this time my voice is raised even more,making sure to stare at each of my students to make sure they knew the consequences of their actions. "If one is caught slacking,everyone will be sent to the Hashi."

And just like that,did groans and moans fill the room.Maki slapped the back of Yuji's head and Nobaru dramatically threw her hands in the air.The two boys to my left-Megumi and Toge-held their expressions as stoic but the vein that appeared on Megumi's face told me he hated the idea of the Hashi.It was a room I created for disciplinary reasons.A room filled with impossible tasks,stamina draining objectives to punish and prove lessons that could clearly help them in the near future.

The Hashi was my greatest invention yet.

"Goddamit Yuji," Megumi mumbled and went back to looking out of the window.

"Now-" I pulled a smile to my face and clasped my hands together,slowly making my way to the board with only one knowing fact that replayed through my head.Over and over again.

"-where did we end with yesterday's lesson," I was one strict fucking teacher.