Chapter 9

Bollywood here I come. Maybe Kuch Kuch Hota Hai should be playing in the background. Brisha smirked like a asshole he was, he cared for two seconds about my pale face and forgot about it. I tried reaching for it but his 6'5 smug face was really doing a rise at me. '' Do you mind?'' I said shaking the unfortunate situation we were in. ''Why?''

My eyes widened, '' We are going to be late.'' his eyes strolling every inch of me. '' I could tell them that I was mesmerized, or that I took you...'' I gulped hard on spit trying to remind myself that I was just traumatized, this somehow made me want to fuck Birsha so hard in front of stalker, but it made me excitement. It made me feel empower over these men that they could follow me.

They wanted me and for some reason no matter how much I wanted to despise the two of them but instead I wanted them, and I wanted him to come closer and I wanted HIM to come through that window. I never knew his body was so close to me and his breath smelt like cologne and his eyes seemed to make me fall under a bad spell. Green eyes, monsters were coming from the back of my mind.

''Right here in front of these walls ...'' I made sure to try and focus as he is hands twirled but his eyes made heat rise from underneath and I could feel myself crumble underneath; a red blush must have crossed my nose. Brisha jaws cutting a sore through a part of my leg that begged for him. ''I could tell them how sweet you are when you scream my name.'' I wanted to slap his face, I could have slapped Mr. Shadow but instead my body stopped and numbed. It was all my fault.

He then smiled widely and moved back and suddenly an over beating heart stopped like a mountain being drowned. Brisha chuckled as my sleeve was loose and I stood in shook, did he try to seduce me while taking out a string. ''Great!!!!'' I screamed. '' Moya Lisa...'' He bent slowly kissing the end of my cheek bone. His eyes were smiling back at me, as if I wasn't half in butterflies and half in anger.

''Don't look at me like that.'' Brisha said with his tongue quite loose that I could bite him off. '' Brisha.'' I said bring my small, chubby hands into a strangling mode, '' I am going to kill you.'' I gritted through my teeth like a lion. Brisha chuckled, '' Cute, do it again, you will soon end up Mrs. Volkov.'' Smug ass face, he didn't realize that Mr. Shadow might pop in and kill him by his throat and me next for entertaining it.

I squinted my eyes and squashed my nose together in wrinkles, while he put his hands out to hold it like boyfriend and girlfriend. I grabbed it harshly arguing with him would make us later. His hands were cold and every time I looked at him, I seen a calculated man whose life was on the line 24/7. '' You keep looking at me like that and I will really start thinking you like me.'' Brisha somehow his face lightened every time he looked at me. It was very beautiful, how his eyes softened around me.

'' I don't.'' I snarled as we entered the green trees, that smelled like plastic. Beautiful, but for a family whose teeth was fake they could have had real trees. The rest was a sparkle in the arabinan sand that slips through the hourglass. The gold, on the beige including those around who held eyes on me and Brisha, now they were the really green of jealousy.

What a great night?!

I see the beautiful girl who was crying, calling me over with the brightest smile. Caitlyn's beige skirt that had a slit up the side so the ladies could work on her feet, and gold to match, the beaded blouse. I rushed over and I had no idea my hand pulled Brisha over with me. I looked over to see Ravi apply his name on her hand and still had the audacity to look at me with lying eyes.

I raised my shoulders and smiled brightly as I seen, the beautiful work cascades her hands like a marathon of roses. It had leaves glowing out and I noticed the leaves on her hand was similar to the on her skirt. The other lady worked on the left hand to copy the right hand done by her asshole of a jealous fiancé whose hand was rubbing hers. Caitlyn giggled, she was ticklish from childhood, he shouldn't flatter himself.