Chapter 15: Helping a Poor Soul

Start from the beginning

Kagari: As for my brother...?

Igris: He is safe, my liege. As for the school, in order to repair the damages, the school was closed down for the rest of the year.

Kagari: I see. What happened to Sherry and Lutheran...?

Igris: Other than a few burns, Sherry Barnett barely received any life threatening injuries so she didn't require any surgery. She's asleep in the hospital room 3 doors from yours, my liege. Bahamut and Genji are still guarding her.

Beru: As for the old fool Lutheran, he began to suffer from the magical strain of The Eye of Avarice. He is still alive, but he's in critical condition and hooked up to life support on the lower floors. It will be sometime before they'll get any information out of him.

Kagari: Did Greed do what I asked of him..?

Igris: Yes, my liege. As you ordered, Greed went back to the academy to salvage as much information on Lutheran as he could for the Knight Order to discover.

Beru: As for the more important articles, Nu and Gamma have them in their possession and are being held in Mitsugoshi. They've given them to Alpha for inspection.

Kagari: Thank you.

Beru: Unfortunately, we also come with bad news, my liege.

Kagari: What is it, Beru?

Beru: From the report we received from Lady Alpha, Shadow Garden has been pinned the blame for all of the charges committed by the terrorists using our name

Beru: From the report we received from Lady Alpha, Shadow Garden has been pinned the blame for all of the charges committed by the terrorists using our name. It appears, Lutheran was speaking the truth on framing us.

Kagari: I see, It's of no consequence, we weren't fighting for truth and justice anyway.

Igris looked out of the window and saw Princess Iris accompanied by knights were approaching the room.

Igris: My liege, her highness, Princess Iris is approaching.

Kagari: Okay you two, hide in my shadow until they leave. No matter what happens, don't attack. Understood..?

Igris/Beru: Yes, my liege.

Igris and Beru began to hide in Kagari's shadow as the door to his room opened.

Princess Iris is a red-headed beauty with fiery straight hair that reaches down to her back and red eyes. She normally wears a knight order uniform sans cape and a royal dark violet uniform. Part of her attire requires her to wear white gloves for her dressing, a black shirt with matching edges to her uniform, and a ruby-like gem with a single ribbon necktie that stretches down into her uniform. Iris wears white tights and knee-high heeled boots with single-tie laces at the collar which folds over, and she can normally be seen with her sword adorning her side on her waist belt.

 Iris wears white tights and knee-high heeled boots with single-tie laces at the collar which folds over, and she can normally be seen with her sword adorning her side on her waist belt