"Heyy girlll! I'm surprised you even here" I cheesed making her wave me off.

"I only came by to grab some things for this lil trip... and to see my baby of course" she laughed coming over to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"What trip? Where you going?" I asked sitting my stuff down on the counter.

"Baby to the Bahamas for a week!" She stuck her tongue out whining her hips.

"Ouhh! Tell Wayne I need to be included in the next trip cause ion know who y'all think y'all is steady leaving me" I said in all seriousness making her laugh.

Her boyfriends name was Dewayne but I called him Wayne for short and he was actually really cool! He was nice, funny as hell and very humble and I could tell that my mom really liked him. He had a daughter around my age that I hadn't met yet but my mom said she was nice and we would probably get along really good. But she liked it so I loved it! whatever made her happy made me happy.

"I'll let him know! Dasia said the same thing when he told her" She said referring to his daughter.

"Cause fr! We trynna be outside like y'all" I laughed.

"We gone do something together real soon! Because I really do want you and her to meet." She said picking up her now ringing phone. "This him now trying to see what's taking me so long" she said.

"Well I'm bouta go shower and wait on D'mani, tell him I said hey"

I grabbed my things back up and headed up to my room closing the door. I put everything where it needed to be and was about to strip out of my clothes until my phone dinged with a text message.

Picking it back up I saw that it was Chief texting the group chat.

Gang nemm🤞🏾🎉❤️‍🩹

Annoying Ass Fav🙄🫶🏽:
What y'all bitches doing?

BestieeWestiee💕👭🏽: Bitch.. why we gotta be some bitches??

Mooks💚: Finna pull up and hit you in yo shit B I T C H.

Annoying Ass Fav🙄🫶🏽: cause y'all is some bitches! But y'all My bitches.. and Mookie bitch it'll be a whole bunch of sad singing and flower bringing around this hoe!

My Brudda4Lyfee💚: 🤣🤣

MY PooPoo🥰: chief ass funny as hell 😂

My Brudda4Lyfee💚: Ona 4 gang! Nigga silly as hell

Annoying Ass Fav🙄🫶🏽: but fr tho, y'all trynna hit up Hype tomorrow?

BestieeWestiee💕👭🏽: Yeah we down.

Ky: me too!

Mooks💚: fasho bitch

My Brudda4Lyfee💚: yea ig Ian got a choice.

My PooPoo🥰: nope y'all love starting fights and shit.

Laughing at demon I eventually tuned them out and put my phone back down. I continued undressing and made my way into the bathroom to take my shower. I turned on the water and let it steam up before throwing my clothes in the dirty hamper and stepping inside...

30 minutes later....

"Chileee I feel too good" I said to myself as I sat down rubbing lotion on myself.

When I finished I put on a white cropped tank with a black pair of spanks and some black fuzzy socks. I left my hair pulled up in the messy ponytail that it was in and got in my bed.

Grabbing my remote I was getting ready to turn on criminal minds when my door swung open revealing Demon with two chic Fil a bags in his hand. He walked in and sat the food on my lap before walking back out the door.

Not waiting to see what he was doing I dug right on in.

Eventually he came back in with a duffle bag and his ps5 under his arm.

"Boy be fr" I laughed after swallowing the mouth full of food I had.

"And is" He shrugged sitting everything down before walking over to me grabbing me by my chin sloppily kissing me.

"D'maniiii" I whined pushing him back to wipe the sides of my mouth.

"Don't say my name like that.. but Yo mama said she love you and she'll call you when they touch down" He said once he stepped back. Nodding my head I finished up my food watching as he got his clothes and stuff together to take a shower.

"Hurry up cause I'm ready to go to sleep" I said throwing my trash into the bag.

"Well take yo big head ass to sleep then" he snapped before closing the door on me.

Rolling my eyes I turned the lights off and got under the covers getting comfortable. I put Sing 2 on and slowly drifted off to sleep...

20 minutes later....

Feeling kisses on my thighs I instantly opened my eyes to Demon between my bare legs.

"D'mani what are you doing?" I asked trying not to moan.

"I just wanna taste you" He said and before I could even answer I felt his warm tongue slide across my slits instantly making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I watched his every move as he slurped and licked on my clit like crazy. And once he stuck his finger inside of me I went crazy!

"PooPoo I can'ttt" I whined trying to push his head away and close my legs but he just pushed them open further eating me like his life depended on it!

"Stop moving tootie" He spoke out calling me by the nickname he gave me making me melt. I threw my head back and started grinding on his tongue as I felt a knot in my stomach already knowing what that meant.

He locked his arms around my thighs and started shaking his head in it making me scream louder than I intended too.

"D'maniii i-I'm bouta cum" I moaned out making him look up at me.

"Cum for me then tootie" And with that I released all over his mouth. He licked me clean before getting up to kiss me again and I instantly knew right then and there!!!

~~~~~~~

Thoughts and Feedback?

Don't forget to like and voteeee!! And thanks for reading 🫶🏽