The Self-Centered Genius

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

System

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

Defeated: Voidranger Reaver

Kamen Rider Zero-One: +3 EXP

Defeated: Voidranger Distorter

Kamen Rider Zero-One: +5 EXP

At the present time, Hyde was making his way through the space station with relatively quick pace.

Considering he only had thirty minutes and three available times to transform, he needed to get going as soon as possible.

With no end to these apparent Antimatter Legion members, he wasn't even sure if he'd end up making it to wherever this Master Control Zone was.

In any case, as he made his way through the base, he destroyed any of the robots that got in his way.

Thankfully, they proved to be a rather minor nuisance now that he had this armour. As long as he avoided their blades and other attacks, it was pretty smooth sailing.

Kamen Rider Zero-One: Level Up

Level: 1 -> 2

Time Limit: 30 mins -> 40 mins

"Nice, wasn't even paying attention to that."

Couldn't really blame him, Hyde had his attention solely focused on where he was going and the enemies in front of him.

He'd no doubt destroyed more than twenty of them, so his side objective for the mission was complete, now it was just the main one.

With how big this ship was, Hyde would not be surprised if he somehow found his way back to where he had started.

"I have like twelve minutes left before this first transformation wears off, that is assuming I was given an extra ten after that level up..."

As he continued running, Hyde muttered these words.

Soon enough, he arrived in a room that was much larger compared to the others he had been in.

Strangely enough, he could only see very few Antimatter Legion members present, all of which soon surrounded him.

As one of the distorters fired a blast of energy at Hyde, he quickly jumped up before quickly descending again as he landed on too of one of the baryons.

Using the baryon as a platform, he kicked off as hard as he could before delivering a powerful kick straight into the abdomen of the distorter that attacked him above.